How To Build A Dragon...

Jay's POV:

I think I had fallen asleep again because I started to dream about the first time I had met Master Wu. I was trying out one of my inventions when it failed miserably, as it had done before, but then Wu was there.

I'd asked him who he was, and he told me he was trying to achieve the impossible, like I was and had asked me to join him. Of course I said yes, why wouldn't I? Because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have become ninja, and met my family.

And Lloyd.

Lloyd? Why was he on my mind?

"The resistance never quits..."

What resistance?

Tell me.

I woke up, still hearing Lloyd's voice. So it wasn't in my head. I stood up and stumbled over Kai, Aly and Zane. They were still asleep, but my head shot back to the masters of ice. They were close, like really close.

Aly had been acting a little off recently. Especially around Zane. I mean, before we came here she hugged him out of nowhere, and she seems flustered whenever she's taking to him. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think our newest member has a crush.

I made a mental note of that, and turned back to the sound of Lloyd's voice.

"The resistance never quits."

He said again. I peered into the back window of the vehicle, and heard Lloyd's voice coming through a radio on loop. I gasped. Ninjago was okay!

At least I think.

"Fix your radio, Muzzle. That's driving me crazy." The man with four legs shouted, making the other man angrily turn it off. That's when they noticed me, and smiled. "Hey, wakey, wakey, ninja! Welcome back to the Dead's End."

I looked back, and sure enough, we were back. I sat back down, but decided not to wake the others, since they looked like they were having fun. Zane and Aly anyway. Kai was just snoring, as he usually does.

It had been around five minutes, and they had finally woken up. Zane woke up before Aly, and gently moved her off of him. "Enjoy yourself, Romeo?" I asked, smirking. "What?" He asked, not catching on. He was so clueless. Kai raised an eyebrow, also not getting it. "Ah, never mind." I brushed it off, looking back outside before remembering Lloyd.

"Oh, yeah. I heard Lloyd." I told them. "The resistance never quits. It never quits." "Looks like we lost Jay again." Kai sighed, leaning against the cage. "No, no, no. I'm not crazy. I really heard him. On the radio." I insisted. "If that's true, then let's hope Cole can get us out of here." Zane concluded.

We figured we'd be relying on Cole over the next few days, or at least until he's able to get us out. We had no one else on our side. Kai glanced behind us, and watched as the dragon was being dragged along the sand. Children rushed over, and started cheering. "Yeah. Get us all out of here."

Our cage was flipped over as the vehicle parked outside of the arena. Aly was still asleep, so she was essentially dropped awake. "Ahhh, what's going on?!" She gasped, breathing heavily. She noticed the rest of us were wide awake. "Why did you guys not wake me up?" She asked, and I held my breath, trying not to laugh as the memory of her and Zane came back to me.

"Jay, I'm not doing this again. Tell me. What's so funny this time?" She asked again, and I lost it. "Haha! You should have seen yourself! Yo-" "OKAY! Okay. I don't want to hear it." She shouted, seemingly knowing what had happened.

Aly's POV:

I didn't want to hear what Jay had to say. Mostly because I think knew what he was going to say, and I didn't want to be more embarrassed than I already was. I didn't understand what was happening, and I'm not so sure I wanted to.