Unsinkable...

Aly's's POV:

Soon after hearing about the Hydro Bounty, we all took a trip to the docks where Pixal was excited to show us.

"Master Wu, would you do the honours?" Pixal handed Master Wu a small button. As soon as he pressed the button, a giant white submarine rose from the water. We all gasped at the sheer size of it and how beautiful it was.

"How did you build this so fast?" Jay gasped. "I had been tinkering with it in my spare time over the past several years." Pixal smiled to herself. "It's amazing, Pixal." Wu added, and the droid turned to us. "I am proud to say it is one of the most sophisticated vessels I have designed, and is practically unsinkable."

"You know what happens when you call a vessel unsinkable, right?" Cole asked, but that was the one thing he shouldn't have said. We all cringed and motioned for Cole to shut up, and he caught on. "Oh, it doesn't sink, of course." He nervously laughed, making us all nod, yet Pixal was confused by him.

Lloyd turned to the Bounty, and jumped up to the top with Kai, Jay and Nya quickly following. "This is great, Pixal. Just what we need." Lloyd congratulated her. "But how sure are you that the underwater pulse you guys saw is causing my powers to freak out?" Nya asked. "97% positive." Zane told her.

"Those are pretty good odds." I added. "But what if my powers go crazy on me while we're down there? Maybe I should sit this mission out." Nya suggested, but I noticed Jay taking her hands, and holding them close. "That's exactly why we need you to go! You're the master of Water. There's no one more connected to the sea than you!" He told her, which seemed to make her smile.

"However, you do make a point. If you'd rather stay here, with your mother?" Wu suggested, which made Nya jump. "No, no, no. Jay's right. I'll go pack!" She exclaimed, jumping from the ship and running along the docks.

I heard Wu chuckle slightly, soon before we left for home.

Back at the Monastery:

We knew we'd be gone for a while, so we packed everything we'd need. Master Wu had asked Kai to stay behind, to test out elemental powers on a former master. Cole decided to stay too, just in case something were to happen in the city. The same went for Pixal, but she told the rest of us everything we would need to know about the Hydro Bounty before we left.

I entered my room and dug out my new scuba suit, soon suiting up. The main body was white with glowing blue and purple stripes along my arms, wrists and ankles. I also had a blue chest-plate and my symbol printed onto my stomach. I clipped on my oxygen tank, and mask, now ready for the water.

I had been talking to Morro while I packed, but I could tell something was up. "Morro, is everything okay?" I asked him. "Uh, yeah." He spoke. I hummed in response, putting the last few things in my bag. "I can't believe you're going away again." He sighed. "But, you did say I could come with you this time."

I immediately stopped what I was doing, and remembered what I said. I started to regret everything I'd told him. "I-I can't let you." I bluntly told him, making him frown. "What?" "Do you know where we're going?" "Yes, to the Tartarus Trench." He responded. "It's underwater." I added. "You could die." "So what? You have a submarine, right?" He lightly laughed, but I wouldn't allow him to come.

"You're not coming with us! And that's final!" I shouted, and he stopped talking. "I don't want to lose you. Okay? You're my friend." I told him, and he sighed. "Fine...I'll stay."

He glumly walked to my window, and watched the clouds float by effortlessly. "Morro, I'm sorry. But I don't think you would want to risk yourself out there." I told him, and he sighed. "I get it. It's fine." He blankly responded, clearly pissed but hiding it. "I'll stay here."