Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...

Zane's POV:

We all tried to break down the door, but it would not open. "Stand back, guys." Cole activated his earth punch, and broke open the door, setting us free. "Come on." Nya hurried us upstairs towards the controls.

When we reached them, Lloyd's signal was being tracked on the monitor. "He's in his car. He's heading toward Kryptarium Prison." Cole pointed out, just as Nya tried to change his course. But she couldn't. "I-I can't change course. He's locked the navigation." "Zane, find a way to override it." Kai told me, and I took control, trying my best to override the system.

After a short while, I was able to gain access to the navigation. "Ah, that should do it. We've regained control of navigation." I told the others, looking back at them. But they looked puzzled. I turned back to the screen to see Lloyd walking through a dark hall.

"Hey, what's with Lloyd on the TV?" Cole wondered, and Kai seemed to figure it out. "Harumi. She wants us to watch." He explained. "That means Aly wasn't able to stop him." Jay gasped, and Nya quickly put her hand on her ear.

"Aly, come in." "Yes?" She responded. "Lloyd's at Kryptarium, you need to hurry." Cole added, and the girl huffed. "I'm trying."

We watched the screen, and it wasn't long before Lord Garmadon presented himself. He quickly started a battle with Lloyd, which wasn't going well for him. Lord Garmadon was far too strong for Lloyd to take on his own, and I only hoped Aly could reach him before he became seriously injured.

That's when the camera view changed, and the girl was shown. She was being held by Mr. E, and forced to watch Lloyd. We watched as Lord Garmadon threw Lloyd through the walls of the prison, and we all gasped. "We need to go, now!" Kai ordered, taking control of the ship.

We all rushed to bring the ship to their location, but I quickly stopped.

My powers felt off again.

I turned back to the screen to see Aly lying on the floor, with Garmadon standing over her, and his body still ablaze. The girl had blood on her face and hands.

"We need to hurry!" Cole shouted, also seeing Aly's condition.

Kryptarium Prison:

Once we arrived at Kryptarium, we spotted Lloyd curled up outside the building. "LLOYD!" Kai called out, running over to him with the rest of us close behind. I quickly scanned him, and he wasn't holding up. "Get the gurney." I ordered, and Pixal rushed to retrieve it.

"Where's Aly?" Cole asked, worried. I looked towards the prison, and felt a power coming from inside. "She's in there." I stood up and ran inside the building, avoiding all the rubble and debris.

"Aly?!" Jay shouted, not seeing her. Jay, Cole and I ran to find her, and we spotted her on the floor. "Aly?" We knelt beside her, and she wasn't responding. I scanned her, and thankfully she was still alive. But she was severely injured, and her condition would only worsen if we didn't get her to the bounty.

"We need to get her to the Bounty." Jay spoke as I carefully picked the girl up. The three of us hurried back to the Bounty, and climbed on board. I took Aly to the bridge, and set her down on the second bed the others had set up.

I had asked for Pixal to help me further assess the two's damage, and once we knew, it wasn't good. We informed the others, and they couldn't believe it.

I reassured them that we would be able to help Aly here, but Lloyd would need specialist help, as his injuries were more elemental based than physical. "I'll call Misako." Nya spoke up, rushing to call Lloyd's mother.