The Calm Before the Storm...

3RD Person POV:

Two days later, in the middle of the ocean:

Somewhere far of the coast of Ninjago, a fishing boat was out for its daily rounds. But the strangest thing was happening. A storm appeared, out of nowhere.

The sailors on board were being thrown around like ragdolls, unable to stay up in the harsh conditions. "Mayday! Mayday! This is the Mary Louise. We've caught a squall! We need help! Mayday!" The captain called out to a radio.

"Say again, Mary Louise, you're breaking up."

"We need help! We are in a squall!" The captain shouted, but the coast guard in the docks of Ninjago city saw otherwise. "Did -you say a squall? There's no squall on radar. We have clear skies in all directions." He told the Captain.

It was true, from the city, the skies were clear and the sun was shining. Yet, the weather out at sea was far from that.

"It came out of nowhere! One second the weather was good, the next-" The Captain tried to explain his situation, but a huge wave was heading straight for them, followed by a loud roar and a mighty shadow bellow the waves.

"Say it again, Mary Louise. What was that sound?"

The Captain didn't answer. He was standing there, shocked at what just emerged from the water.

It was huge, with glowing red eyes, giant horns and light blue fins running down its body.

But the most notable thing was the blue and purple disks in its forehead, which rested next to a mad King wielding a trident.

The King guided the Serpent back into the water, and the second it vanished, the skies cleared, leaving the sailors perplexed.

Ninjago City:

The Docks:

A coast guard was fishing on the docks, at least, he was supposed to be. He had fallen asleep, but as soon as something started pulling on his rod, he snapped awake. He tried to pull it in, but it was a tough one. "I got something! Or, something's got me!"

People started to gather around when the guard was dragged close to the water. He dropped his rod, quickly standing back up in fear of what was in the water.

Suddenly, a Merlopian with robotic legs burst from the water, looking panicked. "Is -this -Ninjago?" Glutinous asked, making the group of people run in fear. "Yeah?" The coast guard answered. "I-must-speak with the ninja." Glutinous urged him, and the guard figured it was bad news. "This can't be good."

The Arcade:

Jay had made it to the Arcade, just in time. As soon as he opened the door, the smell of the arcade hit him hard. But he loved it.

"Ah, I love the smell of an arcade in the morning." He sighed, soon noticing an old game being played from across the building. The Ninja ran towards the game, getting giddy as soon as he saw the title. "Prime Empire...Hehe, I was in that game! Yeah, I was Superstar Rockin' Jay!" He exclaimed, telling the children around him.

Jay almost got mesmerised by the game until Nya spotted him. "Jay, come over here!" She called out, making her Master of Lightning rush over. "Check it out!" Nya pointed to the game she was playing. And it was their favourite dance game.

They were the best in the whole city, and no one could top their high score. "Ooh, this is gonna be so much fun!" Jay shouted, running and joining Nya on the platform beside her. "I've been practicing a new move. Look!" Nya told him, starting to do the move.