Superstar Rockin' Jay...

Aly's POV:

The five of us gawked at the sight. It didn't seem real, but it was. We were inside Prime Empire. A video game.

There were so many different people walking around the colourful, neon streets, and little drones were flying above them. Everything about this place screamed un-natural, and we loved it.

"Woah. This place is amazing." Cole gasped as he led us down one of the streets. We spotted many different avatars; some buying weapons and some buying food.

This place was so lively and full of  things to do, that we wouldn't know where to start.

"Where should we start? Maybe find a way to customize our avatars? We could upgrade our look!" Cole exclaimed, but Nya wasn't super into it. "Cole, I know this Prime Empire place is like video game paradise for you, but our mission is to find Jay, not to get designer cloths."

"Uh, guys, that mission just got a bit more complicated!" Lloyd stopped us and gestured to something in front of us.

Everyone started running away from this, robot-looking guy. But then two more appeared from behind him, and two more from them.

They were walking like soldiers in sync with each other as they approached us and stopped. We upped our guard since they looked to be bad guys.

"Maybe this isn't as bad as it looks." Cole suggested. "Don't video games normally start with tutorials so the player can get around easier? Maybe that's them?" I hesitantly asked. But my theory did a complete 180 when they pulled guns on us.

"Eliminate the enemies of Unagami!"

"It's as bad as it looks." Kai sighed.

Suddenly they started shooting at us. We barely dodged them but Lloyd quickly gave us a plan. "Time to go Spinjitzu on these digital creeps. Ninja-" We all quickly flipped up our hoods and jumped.

"Go!"

The five of us rushed forward in hopes of doing Spinjitzu, but it didn't work, and we all fell. We looked at the robots, but they didn't have a clue what was happening either.

"Uh, does anyone know what just happened? Or didn't happen?" Nya asked, trying to figure out what happened. "Come on, Spinjitzu! Come on!" Kai kept trying to spin, but he couldn't. None of us could. "Maybe this place wasn't built to house Spinjitzu?" I suggested, but it didn't seem right.

The robots began to fire at us again, and Lloyd gave us a second option. "New plan. Elemental powers!" We all ran to him and stood in a line with our hands out.

This better work.

"Go!"

We all tried summoning our powers, but nothing came from our hands. We kept trying and trying but that just left us catching our breaths. "Seriously?!" Nya shouted, just as a laser shot at us, and we jumped for safety.

"Looks like this place wasn't designed for us." Cole joked to Lloyd and I as we watched the villains. "Yeah. We gotta fight through this or else we won't make it out of here." Lloyd responded. "You sure that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Not really, but what choice do we have?" All of us jumped back into the action and began to hit the robots, but they were tough. Literally. Our punches were hurting us more than them!

Cole tried to smash into one of them, but he missed and instead crashed into a wall. Lloyd tried his hand a fighting them, but he couldn't either. "I don't get it. I feel weak and slow! Huh?" Lloyd was suddenly grabbed and thrown back into a wall beside Cole.