Would You Like To Enter Prime Empire?

3rd Person POV:

Aly and Zane ran along the streets for Lloyd's location as the rain continued to fall. They were just about there when a large noodle truck sped past them.

"What's a noodle van doing this late at night?" Aly wondered as Zane scanned it, finding something off. "That is not a noodle truck." He told her, quickly picking up the pace and running after it.

They jumped up to some buildings where they could better see the culprit; The Mechanic.

"We must stop him." Zane stated, just before jumping into the road.

He was about his powers when he froze.

He couldn't use them.

"Zane, watch out!"

Cole suddenly ran ahead, and jumped towards him, knocking Zane out of the way.

"What were you doing?" Cole demanded, helping him up as Lloyd, Kai and Aly came along. "I...I was going to stop him but...I couldn't." Zane told them. Aly knew what was up. He didn't want to use his powers in fear of what had happened.

"He got away." Lloyd huffed, just as two more friends dropped by. "Since when can his truck do that?" Nya exclaimed as Jay ran up beside her. "Where were you guys?" Lloyd asked. "We uh..." Nya was unsure how to respond, and Jay wasn't helping either. "...Had a thing to take care of."

Jay aggressively nodded, confirming Nya's statement.

Everyone else looking disappointingly at them, while Zane and Aly knew exactly what they were doing. Cole broke away from the group, and put his hand to his earpiece. "Pixal, come in."

"I hear you Cole. What do you need?"

"Our vehicles. Do you have our co-ordinates?"

"Yes, they will be with you shortly."

Cole came back over to the group. "Pixal's sending our vehicles down so we can catch back up to him." "Good." Lloyd responded, just as the ATV and the Rock Cycle came speeding down the road.

Cole hopped onto his bike with Aly jumping on the back. Kai entered his ATV, and started it up as everyone else climbed on the back.

"Ninja-" Aly called out.

"Go!"

Both vehicles started driving down the road to where the mechanic could have drove off to. "Zane, can you find out where's he was heading?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes." Zane responded as he checked his servers for the Mechanics location. "He appears to be heading to a warehouse along the edge of the city."

"Then let's go."

Zane led the way to the warehouse, before the Mechanic arrived.

So they hid their vehicles in an alley, and snuck into the building. Inside was a bunch of old computer parts and hardware. But the Ninja couldn't get distracted, so they flipped up their hoods and took a position on top of the high shelves, putting out the lights so they couldn't be seen.

They waited for what seemed like forever for him to turn up, but when he did he sent about a dozen of his buddies inside. They began to search through various boxes of motherboards when a box was knocked over.

The Mechanic began to reach through it when he pulled out one that looked different, which peaked the Ninja's attention.

They finally decided to step in, so Jay turned on the lights.