Vengeance Is Mine...

3rd Person POV:

The monastery was in deep trouble.

Aspheera kept trying and trying to charge open the vehicle bay doors but they wouldn't open, no matter how many elemental cobrai she attacked it with.

"Again...Again! Again!" She was growing extremely impatient, making the fire within her burn brighter with the anger she felt towards Wu. Her servant Char wasn't quite like his queen; after every flaming snake that crashed into the door, he chuckled. "Kaboom!" "Again!" His queen screamed, and yet another snake crashed into the door. "Blam-o!"

Aspheera was not amused by his actions, and threatened him with the scroll. Luckily for her, Char immediately stopped his antics, and obediently stood beside his queen.

The snake witch continued to fire her cobrai at the dented door, making the Ninja inside grow wearier by the minuet. They had been working on an unfinished project of Pixal's; a giant mech which she hoped could stop the serpent, but they had to get it finished to find out.

Since Kai had lost his fire, he was left welding the pieces of the mech together the old fashioned way, while Cole tightened any loose screws or bolts. Meanwhile, Jay and Pixal worked on the electrical components, leaving Wu anxiously awaiting his demise.

"Revenge!" Aspheera shouted outside the door, making the heroes inside stop and wonder.

"Master Wu?" Kai lifted up his mask, and peered down to his Master. "That is the sound of hatred. And anger. So much anger." He told his students, feeling his 1000 year burden returning.

"We won't let her get you, Master." Kai reassured him. "Yeah, she'll have to go through us first." Cole added, leaning over to Wu. "Affirmative." Pixal stated, not soon before a nearby console started beeping.

"Pixal, come in! Pixal?"

It was Nya calling from the Land-Bounty. Pixal hopped towards the main control panel, and showed the others on the screen. "Nya, where are you?" Pix asked her, wondering where she could be.

"I'm with Zane, Aly and Lloyd. We have the second scroll. Repeat. We have the second scroll." Nya told them, still driving along Ninjago's streets.

"Yes!" Jay exclaimed. "About time." Kai added, jumping up to hi-five his brothers. "That is most welcome news." Pix sighed with relief.

They had a chance.

"Nya, tell Lloyd and Aly to be careful with the scroll. It is very dangerous." Master Wu warned them, but they were already aware of its power, but not yet its capabilities. "The less Lloyd handles it, the better." Wu understood that if Lloyd were to wield the scroll, his powers could become catastrophic, as he was a descendant from the First Spinjitzu Master.

"We understand. We'll be careful." Aly poked her head into the camera's frame, making the others smile. "Aly! Are you okay?" Cole asked her.

He cared a lot about her, and swore to be there for her when she needed it. But after Zane happened, he's had to sit idling by, just being a supportive friend, much like the others.

He didn't mind it of course, but he loved having her company.

"Yeah, were fine. Well, mostly. But were fine." Aly told them with a smile, but the others raised an eyebrow, since they didn't know about her injury.

Nya was about to speak up when a thunderous crash came from the doors again, taking the Ninja's attention once more. "What was that sound?" Nya asked them, hearing the unsettling noise.

"The structural integrity of the doors is failing. You have to hurry, Nya." Pixal urged her, knowing they were quickly running out of time. "Hold on, Pixal. We're coming." Nya shouted over the radio, pushing the Land-Bounty into overdrive so they could assist the rest of the team.