Radio Free Ninjago...

Aly's POV:

Thanks to my tiny effort to protect Jay from being buried six feet under, we were now surrounded by Dragon Hunters, all after the same thing.

Us.

"They are Masters of Elements! A week's rations for the Hunter who brings them to me in chains!"

"I count ten." Kai spoke up. "There are fifteen." Zane corrected him, counting the hunters surrounding us. "Yeah, well, you were always better with math." "Jay, please tell me you're with us." I sighed, hopeful.

"We're totally outnumbered. They have weapons and we don't, I haven't eaten all day, not to mention showered in a week. Do you see there are kids in this audience? This level of violence is far too much for them to handle, let alone me!" He blurted out.

"He's back to normal." Zane smiled, and we all somewhat relieved Jay was back. "Good. Now that our secret's out, let's lay down some heat!" Kai quickly summoned his fire, and sent out a huge wave of it, knocking down several hunters.

I noticed Zane using the same moved I had during the first training session, and I smiled lightly when it proved effective. I too joined in, and started freezing hunters as Jay started zapping them.

Suddenly, chains were being thrown at us, and one hooked onto Kai, quickly pulling him away. Luckily, Zane managed to freeze part of the chain, allowing Jay to break it and set his friend free.

We all came back together, ready to continue when the crowd started cheering again. "Is the crowd cheering for us or rooting against us?" Kai wondered. "Ha! Does it matter?" Jay asked, looking at him. "Yes. Yes, it does!" Kai shot back, also turning to him.

"Correction! No it doesn't!" I butted in, quickly freezing an oncoming chain that was about to reach the two. "Whoa, nice reflexes." Jay told me, and I sighed. "Just pay attention!" I shot back while the crowd started cheering a name.

"Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal!"

"Uh, but I think the crowd likes him." Jay admitted as a man with a covered up face jumped down in front of us, wielding a sword. The Hunters around us stopped, and turned to face him. The man pulled out his sword while the four of us used our powers.

They each hit the sword, but did nothing.

We gasped, and stood back. Heavy Metal flung his sword into the air, and drove it into the ground, quickly walking over to us. We attempted to use our powers again, but the sword was acting like a magnet, drawing in our power and absorbing it.

"The sword! It attracts our power!" Zane pointed out, giving us very little options.

We were cornered, unsure what to do.

I spotted Kai and Jay quickly spinning into Spinjitzu, and rushing for the hunters.

That's when someone came up behind me, and wrapped their arms around mine. I had no time to react because whoever it was started spinning, and all I could see was the inside of an icy tornado.

The person was guiding us into Hunters, and we were able to knock them down. But suddenly a chain shot towards us, and wrapped itself around our waists. I gasped for breath, not understanding what the hell just happened.

"I...thought that would work..." The person sighed, and I quickly noticed it was Zane. "W-What do you mean? What was that?" I asked, watching as Jay and Kai were both chained up by Heavy Metal, making the crowd cheer his name. "Zane?"

Heavy Metal walked over to us with his hunters, and they picked us up and took us out of the arena. We were led to a large vehicle, and thrown into a cage on the back of it. The four of us sighed, and slumped down. "I'm...sorry." I spoke up. "You do not need to apologise." Zane responded. "I would have done the same thing." He explained, looking out at the Hunters rushing around.