The Coming of the King...

3rd Person POV:

The Crystal Temple:

Lloyd was shaking. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was the Overlord, right in the flesh standing right in front of him. "This isn't happening. I don't believe it!" The Overlord laughed at him, seeing how cowardly he was compared to their last battle.

"I have returned." The being started to pace the Green Ninja, occasionally messing with the chains that held him up. "Your grandfather fought me and failed. Your father fought me and also failed. You tried twice, and failed just like your forbearers." The Overlord walked away before turning back to the boy, holding sparks of energy in his hands.

"You know what they say. Third time's the charm." Lloyd shot back, which didn't impress him. "You still hope. Admirable, but foolish. Watch as I crush that hope." The Overlord filled his hands with energy again before shooting his power at the large crystal in the altar.

The energy quickly dispersed from the Crystal, and attached itself to each member of the Crystal Council. They began to change, but a few main things were prominent; their glowing purple eyes and crystal armour. "I feel power, surging into me!" Vangelis exclaimed, accepting the power. "Yes. Me too!" Aspheera shouted, as their transformation was complete.

Each of the Golden Weapons shot over to their respective wielders. The now Crystalized Fans of Ice flew towards Mr. F, and he caught them. "Hey! I wanted those!" The Mechanic shouted, just as the Shurikens of Ice flew to him. "Oh?" He grinned, realising what this meant. "This is gonna be fun." Mr. F nodded, agreeing with him.

Aspheera and Vangelis took the Sword of Fire and the Scythe of Quakes, just as Pythor smiled. "Finally, these work!" He exclaimed, flipping around the Nunchucks which were now attached via dark energy. "Thank you, my Lord!" "Thank you." The Rest of the Council bowed to him acknowledging his greatness.

Lloyd looked over at them, and couldn't help but smile. "You gave them some cute purple outfits. Is that supposed to impress me?" He shot towards the Overlord, finding his actions to be amusing. "Perhaps this will." The being snapped, once again turning to the crystal.

The Overlord used his powers on the crystal again, this time using a lot more. He lifted the crystal from the altar, creating an energy blast throughout the temple and jungle outside.

Then, the temple was lifted from the ground, and began to float up to the sky.

"Now that's impressive." Pythor announced, which Vangelis agreed with. "Very impressive." "Praise from the fallen king. Worthless!" Aspheera shouted, looking down at Vangelis. "But the admiration of Aspheera, Empress of the Serpentine. That is a prize." "You dare!" The man shot back, ready to start a fight with the Serpentine Sorceress.

"Listen to the two of you. King of this, empress of that. Where I come from, we call people like you kiss ups." The Mechanic spoke up, but before their arguing could escalate the Overlord shot his power between them, making them go silent before addressing Lloyd again. "Witness my power, son of Garmadon, and see that resistance is useless! Join me."

Lloyd looked away, almost considering his options. "I offer you a chance. Stand by Harumi's side and do my bidding as she does." The Overlord instructed him, making Lloyd give her an angry glare. She looked away, thinking. But those thoughts were quickly buried and she retained her loyal attitude to her lord. "Refuse, and be destroyed. The choice is yours."

Lloyd looked around, still thinking. He met Harumi's eyes again, and her expression was basically asking for him to stay, knowing he'd be killed otherwise.

"Thing is, sometimes I like to order off the menu. So I'm going with choice number three." Lloyd grinned, confusing the Crystal King. "Choice number three?" He wondered, walking closer to him.