Dyer Island...

Aly's POV:

"He's in there." I told Lloyd while pointing to the arcade cabinet. 

"What do you mean he's in there?" Nya asked, semi-panicked. "It's hard to explain but, we managed to get the game working, and after a few minutes it just opened. And Jay walked through." I explained, but the others didn't seem to believe me.

Kai walked up to the game and pressed a few buttons, proving the fact that it was working. But then his hands trailed to a hatch on the side, and the cabinet opened. But the doorway wasn't there. 

"What? He walked through there I swear." I told them, yet they ignored me. Cole looked around the room and spotted a security camera on the wall. "Well there's a camera. Zane, could you bring up the footage on this computer?" He gestured to a small computer on a desk and Zane nodded.

He started it up, and opened the camera footage, and we watched.

The video showed when we first entered the building, and Lloyd was scared by a robo-arm. 

"You can fast-forward that part. In fact, we should erase this after we're done." Lloyd sheepishly said, clearly embarrassed by the moment. 

I took over the computer and sped up the recording to when it happened. 

"Wait, go back." Nya told me, and I rewound it, making the video show the strange pulse of energy again.

"That appears to be some sort of energy wave. Much like the one we experienced earlier." Zane spoke up. "Wait, you guys felt it too?" I asked, receiving nods from the others. "That must mean something then." Nya sighed. 

"Keep fast-forwarding." Lloyd told me, and I sped it up to the point when the game opened.

The video showed Jay and I talking, then him going through. The game slammed shut, and I was left until the others showed up. 

"Do you believe me now?" I asked. "Yes." Zane responded. "So, he never came out?" Cole wondered. "Nope." I told him. "I was about to go after him when you guys came in." 

"What do you mean, go after him?" Lloyd asked. "I saw how he opened the machine. I think know how we can get him out." I told them.

"That would've been very dangerous. What ever happened to Jay inside there could have happened to you." Zane was worried for me, and I knew where he was coming from. "But it could be the only way to get him back." I sighed. 

"Well we should at least get some answers before we do anything." Lloyd spoke up. "From who?" Kai asked. Lloyd thought for a moment, then he had someone. "The Mechanic would be our best bet. If we press him about Unagami maybe he'll tell us more."

"Then what are we waiting for." Nya said, but we had a few things to get first. 

Kai left the room while I went to the back of the machine. I eventually found the mother board, and I pulled it out, quickly putting it into my belt. Kai soon returned with a file with a symbol on it. 

It was the same on which was on the motherboard which was very odd and somewhat concerning.

After we had everything, we hopped back into the vehicles, and drove down to the police station.

Once we arrived, the Commissioner allowed us to speak with the Mechanic and we were led into a room where the man was sat at a small table. Kai took no hesitation to ask the first question.

 "What is this symbol?" He slammed the file onto the table, but the man turned away. "Where's Jay? What did you do to him?" Nya spat, also receiving no response. "You better start taking, pal! Or it's gonna be a long night." Cole spoke up.