Farewell the Sea...

One Year later:

3rd Person POV:

"See, is all here. Two tons of Vengestone."

It was a cool night by the docks of Ninjago city. A truck had pulled up with a huge amount of Vengestone, and Miss Demeanour was very pleased with it. She picked up a piece, to make sure it was legit. And it was.

"Jackpot! Woo hoo, the boss is gonna love this." She grinned, throwing the Vengestone to one of her henchman. "Pay him, boys!" The henchman nodded to Demeanour before whistling, and two more henchmen walked over, carrying a suitcase loaded with cash.

But suddenly, three Shurikens landed in front of the men, and exploded before the henchmen could react. Miss Demeanour was quick to react, and ordered her men to scout the area. "What are you waiting for? Get 'em!"

The henchmen quickly scurried off with weapons in-hand. They were careful to look wherever an intruder could be hiding, but one-by-one, they were taken out by masked figures with glowing weapons. They managed to stay hidden in the shadows, and Miss Demeanour immediately knew who was there.

She put on her goggles and stepped out from the truck, looking for the team. But then six figures jumped onto a storage crate, and Miss Demeanours face lit up. "I've been waiting for another chance against you!" She shouted while shooting fire at them from her blasters, making the team leap to the floor.

Only when they landed, it wasn't the Ninja that Miss Demeanour had thought.

A team of six Ninja stood before her, ready to fight. They were in yellow, fuchsia, teal, orange, violet and pink suits mixed with black. "What the ninblooey? Who are you guys?" Miss Demeanour asked while taking off her goggles, making sure she was seeing this right.

"Wherever there are criminals!" The Orange Ninja started, spinning her two blades. "Wherever there are convicts!" The Fuchsia Ninja added while swinging his sword. "Wherever there are felons!" The Yellow Ninja continued as she flipped her dual-ended spear. "You will find us!" The Teal Ninja concluded, standing forward. "We are..."

"The New Ninja!" They all exclaimed as colourful smoke bombs exploded behind them.

"Are you flippin' kidding me?!" Miss Demeanour shouted, quickly sending a large fire attack at the new team, which they swiftly dodged. "I bust my butt, dedicated my life to crime, carried around a highly combustible gas tank strapped to my back, and this is the respect I get?! I don't even get the real ninja?!"

She kept shooting fire at the New Ninja, hoping to hit them, but they were able to dodge and avoid her attacks with no problems.

"Look out, Orange Ninja!" The Teal Ninja called out, allowing the Orange Ninja to jump away from an oncoming attack. "Flip! Thanks for the warning, Teal Ninja!" The Orange Ninja called back, making Miss Demeanour angrier.

"Teal's not even a primary colour!" She yelled while sending an attack towards him. The Pink Ninja swooped in and brought back his hammer. "Here comes charge!" He swung his hammer and reflected Miss Demeanours attack. She was able to use her blasters to avoid the blast, and safely land on the truck.

"This is beneath me! I refuse to dignify your presence with combat!" Miss Demeanour quickly blasted the New Ninja before they could reach her. She stomped on the truck, signalling for the driver to get going. "Send the real ninja next time!"

The truck quickly drove off, and the New Ninja regrouped. "Darn! She escaped!" The Violet Ninja huffed as the Teal Ninja came over. "We'll get her next time. Remember, ninja always keep trying!"

Then, several police cars drove into the scene, as well as a news truck. The Commissioner left his car, expecting to see familiar faces, yet he didn't. "Uh, who're you guys?" He asked.