An Issue of Trust...

Overview of Distress Calls:

Jay and Nya made it to the harbour, where Nya made an attempt to send a message to Benthomaar through the waves. But, she was unsure if her powers were strong enough to reach the Merlopian King, so they held hope their message reached them.

Blazey took Cole and Vinny to the NGTV broadcast tower, where Cole attempted to send a message to Queen Vania. But before they could record the whole message, the group was attacked by Dragonides, destroying the broadcast tower. The team didn't know if the Broadcast had reached Shintaro.

Garmadon and Lloyd renatured through the Serpentine Tunnels, looking for survivors. When they we're attacked by Crystalized Serpentine, Garmadon surprised Lloyd by sparing their lives, making Lloyd believe that Garmadon could in fact change from his old ways.

Zane, Aly, Pixal and their new allies gradually made their way to the newspaper warehouse, while barely avoiding the Crystal army.

3rd Person POV:

The Newspaper Warehouse:

It was quiet inside the warehouse, with the survivors quietly talking among themselves. But that quiet was disrupted when Nelson started rushing around. He turned a corner, and found the man he was looking for.

"Master Wu! Master Wu!" He shouted, rushing up to the Master who was still looking over the scroll. "Yes? What is it?" He asked, putting the paper down to address the boy who looked ecstatic. "It's the Ninja! They're back!" He exclaimed, before his smile faded. "And they have, um...you-know-who with them." Nelson whispered, and Wu understood who he meant.

Outside the warehouse, Aly and Zane spotted Kai and Cole from down the street, and ran over to them. "Aly, Zane!" Cole exclaimed, bringing them in for a hug. "You're okay!" Kai sighed with relief, joining in the hug. Aly chuckled. "That's debatable." Cole and Kai immediately backed away, and looked both her and Zane over, quickly finding what was wrong.

"Yikes." Cole gasped, noticing Aly's leg. "Doesn't it hurt?" Kai asked, shocked she was standing on it. "Not anymore surprisingly." She told them, just as Jay and Nya came around. "Wow what happened to you two?" Nya spoke up as she and Jay walked over. "It is a...long story." Zane admitted before hugging her and Jay. "Well it's good to see you guys again." Jay smiled, just happy to be with his brothers and sister again.

Then, a manhole cover opened not too far away, with Garmadon climbing out. The Ninja tensed up, still uneasy about him, but then Lloyd climbed out, and smiles spread across the Ninjas faces. Lloyd waved, walking over to his team just before Zane wrapped him in a hug.

They were finally together again.

"Ninja." Wu smiled, opening the door to the warehouse to see his students, all alive and well. "Master Wu!" Lloyd exclaimed, happy to see him again. "It's good to see all of you." Wu sighed, still keeping his smile. "You too, Master." The boy responded.

"I just wish we had better news." Nya sighed, remembering how she couldn't send a message to Benthomaar. "Yeah. Doesn't look like we can count on any help." Jay added. But Wu chose to look on the brighter side. "We are not without allies." He told his students, moving out of the doorway so the others could see who was inside.

The Criminals with Zane, Aly and Pixal had already made themselves at home inside the warehouse, catching the Ninja by surprise. "Ronin?" Lloyd gasped, not expecting to see him there. "It's a long story." Wu sighed before gesturing for the Ninja to come inside. "Come inside. I have something to show you."

The Master walked inside the warehouse, with his students following behind. Once they were all inside, Nelson closed the door before sliding a table in front of it, to make sure it stayed shut. Wu led his students to the table, and showed them the scroll, prophesising Dragon Form.