Lessons For A Master...

Aly's POV:

We were strapped to the poles all night, with no food or water. We were struggling. I looked up to the sky, to find the sun right above us. "Look, what'd I tell you? Here till noon." I sighed, sweating from the heat. "Right?"

"Correct." Zane confirmed the time. "It is indeed noon." He sounded like he was struggling. Badly. "You're overheating, aren't you?" I asked him, worried. "Yes." He responded. If we weren't tied up, I would have been able to help Zane, and he could help the others.

A shadow suddenly flew above us. "I hope that's your falcon, Zane." Kai sighed, looking up. "My receptors pick up that it is an avian scavenger. A harbinger of our approaching demise." He responded.

More of them started looming above us. They looked just as hungry as we were. "It's a Bonepicker. And Zane is right." Faith told us, making Jay huff.

"Why does Zane always have to be right? Can't it just be enough that we're tied to giant poles in the middle of the desert?! And don't forget Wu is being held hostage, forced to steal Iron Baron the Dragon Armor, so that he can become invincible! Cant that be enough?!" Jay shouted, losing the plot again.

Then, a scavenger landed beside me and Cole, trying to peck us. "Shoo! Don't come to us! Shoo!" He groggily shouted, managing to scare the creature off, but we wouldn't last long like this. The sound of bickering soon caught our attention, and we looked over at the hunters. "Look. Something is going on." Kai pointed out.

"Stop questioning me. Oh, come on!" Jet-Jack screamed.

"Probably arguing which one of us to eat first." Jay glumly spoke, and at this rate, they might as well be. "Dragon Hunters do not eat people." Faith told him, tired. "Well, that's good to know, Faith! So, it isn't all bad." Jay chuckled nervously.

"This is our chance, while they're distracted. Let's see if we can get these...nAah...Poles rocking." Kai started moving his legs, not doing much to the poles. " Uh! By rocking our bodies. mnph! From side to side."

Cole sighed. "Yeaah, I'm not doing that." "That...won't be helpful." Zane added. "Wait, Kai might have a point." I objected. "If we can topple over these poles, we can break free and go after Wu." I started to copy Kai's movements, trying to help.

The other two sighed, and eventually caved in, rocking with us.

"I hope the Son of the Spinjitzu Master figures something out, 'cause this is ridiculous." Faith sighed, clearly struggling to put up with us. But it was our only option. "Hey, it's better than nothing." Jay told her, soon rocking. Faith sighed, and later, joined in.

We started to pick up a rhythm, and we were so close to tipping our poles over.

"Team...work! Team...work! Team...work!."

"It's working, guys! Just a little more." I encouraged them. "I can't believe this is working." Faith exclaimed, helping Jay rock their pole. "We do have a little Faith." Jay responded.

"Team...work! Team...work! Team...work!"

But then, Jet-Jack suddenly appeared in Jay's face. "What do you think you're doing?" She questioned him. "Uh, nothing." He lied, making her raise her weapon. "They are going to eat us!" Jay screamed, leading to us screaming as well.

Out of nowhere, she cut his chains, and soon the rest of us, making us drop to the sand. "Ugh Ever heard of stairs?" Cole complained, clutching his shoulder. I quickly gave my friends handfuls of ice, and in no time, it melted, giving them water. Zane soon used his own powers to cool himself off.

"I don't know if I should thank you, Jet-Jack, or prepare to fight." Faith spoke up, walking over to her.

"Or if you're going to eat us..." Kai paused, suddenly pointing a finger towards Cole. "Eat him first. He's filled with cake!" "A-am not!" Cole protested.