A Rocky Start...

Aly's POV:

The Monastery had never been so noisy, well, we were packing for our upcoming quest, so what did you expect. The others were rushing through the halls, trying to find their things, while all my stuff was already in one place.

Lloyd told us to only pack the essentials, so I grabbed my hoodie and some spare clothes stuffing them into my suitcase. I was just about done when I spotted my sunglasses resting on the shelf. I grabbed them, and tucked them into the rim of my gi.

I walked put to the hall to find the Ninja running around, trying to find their things. "Excuse me. Coming through!" Cole shouted, trying to squish past me. "Has anyone seen my sunscreen?" "No!" Kai shouted back, walking into a room and throwing out a red duffle bag.

"Where's my sword?" Lloyd huffed, trying to find it. I glanced around, and spotted it in a plant pot. "Lloyd!" I called out for him, throwing his sword to him. "Thank you!" He caught it, and ran to grab his things.

"Are you bringing sneakers or boots?" Nya asked us. "Sneakers!" Zane told her, running with his Shurikens. "Boots!" Kai responded, leaving Nya conflicted. "It's going to be hot, so I'd say bring sneakers." I told her, before running over to Zane's room.

"Need any help?" I asked him, standing in the doorway. "It is okay." He spoke, putting his repair kit into his suitcase. "I only need to prepare lunch now. You are welcome to join me if you wish." I was never the best at working with food, but we were only making sandwiches and packing snacks. So I agreed, and we walked down to the kitchen to start on the lunches.

Zane had made a list as to what the others wanted, and we started to make their sandwiches. It didn't take too long to finish, so we put everything into a picnic basket and cooler, ready to take them outside along with our other belongings.

On the way, we ran into Cole, stuffing sun cream into his suitcase. "You're not bringing that, are you?" Zane asked, gesturing to the guzzler on his head. "My soda-guzzler? You bet." Cole proudly smiled. "I thought we were only supposed to pack essential items." Zane wore a stern look towards the ninja and he just rolled his eyes.

"This is essential. How am I supposed to quest and stay hydrated at the same time, Zane?" Cole shot back. "Cole does have a point." I added, earning a confused look from my Nindroid. "But, it will take up a lot of room." "That's why I'm not going to take it off." Cole lightly huffed, walking outside. "Anyone have room for a travel pillow?" Jay shouted.

"No!" The others shot back, taking their luggage outside.

Our stuff had been piled up in the courtyard as Lloyd threw his sleeping mat into the pile. "That's the last of it." He sighed, looking it the mount of bags.

We definitely over packed.

"What is the meaning of this?" Wu asked, walking over to us with Pixal not far behind. Pixal and I rarely speak to each other, especially after what happened between her and Zane. I do feel bad for her, but she seemed to take it well and had moved on, still helping the team of course.

"We're off on our quest. Remember? To hone our ninja skills." Lloyd told him, enthusiastic to get going. "How long are you going for?" Wu wondered eyeing the mound of bags in front of him. "I don't know. A day or two?" Jay shrugged. "It's like you always say, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." Cole added.

"I never said that." Wu grumbled, unimpressed. "Ha! And you say we never listen." Jay smiled, not making Wu's expression change. "I never said that either."

"Master Wu, perhaps this is an opportunity to field-test the new joint-tactical vehicles." Pixal spoke up, making us all gasp.

New vehicles?