Assault on Ninjago City...

3RD Person POV:

The Ninja now had two main missions; get everyone out of the city, and stop Kalmaar.

Aly quickly changed back into her scuba suit, grabbing a sword before rushing down to the Hanger Bay. Inside, the others were making the final preparations to their vehicles, but Cole still wasn't back from Shintaro yet. "Nya, Aly!" Pixal called out for them, and the two ran over.

"What is it, Pix?" Nya asked as the Nindroid passed them two underwater power packs. "These will allow you to swim against the harsh waters. I've seen how bad it is, and would recommend you use these." The girls took them, and put them on. "Oxygen tanks are built into them, so you do not need to worry." Pixal told them.

"Thank you, Pixal." Aly smiled, and she nodded. The two girls grabbed their masks and headed over to Jay, who would give them a ride. "I can't believe this is actually happening." He sighed, nervously sitting in his car. "Me neither" Aly added, leaving Nya still feeling somewhat guilty.

"Let's just stop Calamari, and save the city. This has gone on for too long." Nya spoke, climbing onto the side wing of Jay's sub-speeder. Aly was about to join her when Zane came over. Aly instinctively, turned to him, and they shared a hug. "Please, stay safe out there." Zane told her. "I will. And you, don't get hurt again." She replied, lightly chuckling.

"I shall be inside one of the combat crafts, I will be alright." He reassured her, letting go. "I love you." "I love you too, Zane." Aly leaned up, kissing his check before joining Jay and Nya. "I'll see you soon!"

"Hold on tight, guys!" Jay called out, turning to the exit and revving the engine. The girls held tight, and Jay sped off, out of the Hanger and into the city. Zane, Kai and Lloyd went to the Bounty with Wu and Pixal, soon leaving for the city.

Ninjago City:

Jay was approaching the city, and once they made it to the freeway, the trio were finally able to see how bad everything was. Every street had been flooded; cars and debris were being swept away by the waves. It was devastating.

"Jay, drop us off here!" Nya called out, making Jay slow down and park up along the road. "Are you sure?" He asked, earning nods. "Positive." Aly responded, jumping off the wing with Nya. "Well, good luck. And stay safe." Jay sighed, just as Nya leaned into the cockpit and kissed him. "We will." She smiled, reassuring Jay they would be fine.

He smiled at the two girls before speeding down the road again, leaving them. Nya and Aly climbed off the road and made their way to the top of a building, which was closer to the rushing water. "Are you ready?" Nya asked as the rain continued to pour down. "Not really." Aly admitted. "But we don't have a choice." She pressed a button on her suit, making her mask flip on. Nya did the same, and they waited for the right moment.

"Ninja..."

"Go!"

The girls started running for the water, managing to sneak in a fist bump before jumping. Once they hit the water, they activated their packs, swimming off in separate directions to help save the people.

It wasn't long before The Bounty arrived, ready to drop the boys into the water. Zane, Kai and Lloyd climbed into their vehicles, waiting to be dropped. "Launching vessels in three...two...one." Pixal opened the bottom half of the Bounty, dropping the boys into the flooding city. "Pixal, we're down." Kai called out, gaining control. "We'll start saving the people." Lloyd added, soon swimming off with the others.

Jay was speeding down the road, finally taking in the scene. "Guys, it's happening just like Globby, or, Gloopy, or whatever his name is said. The wave is flooding the city. People need help!" He called out. "We're right behind you!" Kai called out through the radio.