Grief Bringer...

3rd Person POV:

The Munce home cave:

On the other end of the team, Nya bad been struggling to understand and control the Munce. Jay and Lloyd tried to help, but they weren't much help.

Word had spread about a truce meeting with the Geckles and their new leader, which the Munce were very much against. Nya had tried to get them to understand that this was the only way for things to get better, but yet again, they ignored their new queen.

The Munce had been auguring for the past several hours about the issue when Jay decided to take action. "Guys, it's not a trap! The Geckles aren't your enemies!" He shouted to them.

"The Skull Sorcerer is your enemy, and the only chance we have to defeat him is to work together!" Lloyd added, but the Munce still disagreed, and continued to fight amongst themselves.

"It's no use, they're not listening." Nya sighed, brushing off her new armour when an unexpected Munce came up to them. "You must make them listen." The previous queen, Murtessa, approached them, making Nya more unhappy. "Oh. It's you."

"Nya, be nice." Jay told her, but she wasn't having it. "She attacked me with a giant spiked club, Jay. Remember?" She questioned him, making him nod.

"Yeah, but if you hold every little thing against a person, you won't make any friends at all." Jay told her, making Nya sigh and turn to the previous queen. "Make them listen how?"

"Munce are proud. Strong. They respect only power." Murtessa explained, but Nya didn't seem to get it. That's when a small drop of water fell on her hand, making her look up at the leaking ceiling. She hadn't noticed it until now, but it gave her a solid idea.

Just as another droplet fell, she used her powers to keep it in the air, and draw in the water falling around it. Lloyd and Jay weren't sure of what she was doing, but Nya controlled the now giant water bubble, and threw it at the Munce, fully gaining their attention.

"All right, you Munce." Nya started, jumping from her chair and onto the table where the Munce could better see her.

"Listen up! We are going to the truce meeting, and there will be peace! If I have to fight every last one of you! Is that clear?!" Nya yelled, making the Munce nervously agree.

"Good. Now, let's get this show on the road." Nya gestured to the boys and they came down to her, ready to depart.

But before they left, Murtessa suggested that they wear armour in case the Geckles tried anything.

They agreed and were given silver armour, shields, new weapons and knight-like Ninja masks.

They were ready.

Aly's POV:

The Geckle home cave:

Kai, Zane and I had been trying to come up with a plan to find the others, but news came around that a new Munce Queen wanted a truce. The three of us were all for it, but the Geckles said different.

The room ended up exploding into chaos with Geckles protesting not to go. We understood they hated the Munce, but this was the only way things could potentially get better.

"Order. Order in the court." Kai huffed, but they didn't listen. "I do not believe they are listening." Zane sighed, stating the obvious. "Yeah, I can see that." Kai huffed, cupping his hands together.

He created a large fire ball, and fired it over the Geckles, finally gaining their attention. "Thank you." He sighed.

"Do you know what you're gonna say?" I asked him. "No, not really." Kai admitted turning back to the Geckles. "Now, I propose that we trust the new Munce Queen, whoever she is, and go to the truce meeting."