Endings...

Aly's POV:

Up on the deck, everyone was silent. Lloyd had calmed down at this point, but was still enraged by his father's words. On our way back, we witnessed the darkness traveling across our city, spreading to every edge of our realm.

It was upsetting to see it like this, and with Cole not being here only made it worse. Jay had taken over the ships controls as Nya still blamed herself for Cole's death.

I had to ask jay for a favour though, since I couldn't think of another time for it. "Uh, Jay?" I whispered to him, looking for Zane, making sure he wasn't near by. "Yeah?" He sighed blanketly. "This probably isn't, the best time but, I need some help." He looked around, and soon took me below deck and into the small workshop.

He dug around, until he pulled out a half ripped blueprint. "I knew you were going to ask at some point." He said, setting down the paper. It had a small falcon figure on it, with an empty silhouette of a smaller bird inside.

"How did you-" He cut me off. "After all that's been happening between you two, I figured you would need something." He smiled at me, but still saddened from Cole. "Thank you, Jay." I sighed, folding up the blueprints, and putting them in my pocket. "Don't mention it."

We made our way above deck again, where the Monastery was just a couple miles away.

Kai informed us of the plan to re-forge the Weapons of Spinjitzu from the Golden Armor Lloyd retrieved from Borg Tower. We were told that the Oni feared it, and it could be the only way to stop them.

The Bounty came to the edge of the Monastery, and parked beside its ledge. One by one, we glumly made our way to the gates, where Wu was waiting for us. Just one look at our faces, told a story he wouldn't believe.

"What is it?" He asked. "It's Cole, he...he..." Nya was about to break again, but Jay was there to comfort her. "He's gone." His voice crackled, the scene burned in his memory.

"He fell into the darkness." Kai sighed.

Master Wu didn't take this lightly; he looked as though he would fall. Misako quickly consoled him, supporting him. "And the Realm Crystal?" He shuddered. "We destroyed it, but it didn't stop them." Lloyd softly spoke.

"What do we do now?" Misako wonder, fearing we had no hope. Suddenly, a booming voice entered the building. "Luckily, you have me." Garmadon stopped in the doorway holding the Armor. "Garmadon?" Misako gasped.

"Misako. The old me would have said something heartfelt and sweet. But I am no longer that man." Garmadon started to walk towards his wife and brother. "Wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face, and do something with this." He forcefully threw the Armor at Wu, making him stumble as he caught it.

"The Armor of the Golden Master?"

"If we melt it down and re-forge the Weapons of Spinjitzu, we might still have a chance." Nya told him. Wu looked at us with determination. "Prepare the forge ." He ordered.

"Guess I better get to it, huh?" Kai sighed. "Kai, you're the master of Fire. You can do this." I reassured him. "Yeah, right. How hard can it be?" He grabbed the Armor, and he went over to the forge. We closely followed him, eager to watch him make these legendary weapons.

Kai put on his apron, still looking upset. But that soon faded and was replaced with determination. "Let's do this." He submerged his hands in fire, and lit the forge.

He worked for hours on end, crafting each weapon with Nya at his side.

"The Sword of Fire." He held up his weapon, and it glistened in the heat of the fire.