Two Lies, One Truth...

Aly's POV:

"Ugh, how far is this place?" Jay whined. I'll admit, we had been driving for a while now and the sun was becoming rather hot.

"Maybe it's time we take a break, get some water and give the speeders a look over." Cole suggested. We all nodded, and the speeders came to a halt. Kai and jay got up, and collapsed into the ground, tired from the heat.

Wu looked out across the sea of sand, searching for any clue that could lead us to the Dragon Armor. "We cannot be too long though, Iron Barron may be close by." Faith warned us. I took a note of that, and began to dig out the tool kit so we could fix up the speeders.

Jay clambered around one of the vehicles and dug out a canteen. He was about to start drinking it when Kai ran over, looking less than happy. "I'm parched, and you drank my water." He snatched the canteen from Jay, staring a dispute. "Your water? That's my bag!" He shouted as Kai started to drink the water.

"Hey! You said we were sharing it! It's already half gone!" Kai shot back, taking the canteen back from Jay. "I'm the only one? Zane has a little!" He yelled. "Zane doesn't need to drink!" Kai shot back.

A perk of being a Nindroid.

"Those two are idiots." I sighed, cupping my hands. I used my powers to coat my palms in a thin layer of ice. In no time at all, it melted, giving me a nice cold drink. Zane laughed lightly and continued to fix up our speeder.

I noticed Faith walking over to the bickering boys, and sliced open a cactus. Kai and Jay immediately started shouting over that too, which made me sigh and shake my head. "How you have survived this long is beyond me." Faith muttered as she walked to her speeder.

Zane and I continued to work in silence for a while, with the sound of Kai and Jay's arguing still in the background. "I know I haven't been with you guys for that long, but, are those two always like this?" I asked, and Zane looked over at them.

"No, they are not. It is usually Jay and Cole that do the most arguing." He told me, which seemed hard to believe. "Really? Those two seem like such good friends." "Yes, well it hasn't always been like that." He continued.

"There have been many ups and down that have led us down this path." Zane stopped what he was doing, and looked over at me, as if he had an idea. "Perhaps once we reunite with Lloyd and the others in Ninjago, I can show you everything that happened." He suggested, and I stood still.

I didn't know what to say, he was being so kind. "H-how?" I asked, intrigued how he could. "I have all of our past events stored on my hard drive. It is quite easy for me to show you actually." He smiled, making my heart skip a beat.

"U-uh, would that be okay? Since it looks like I'm going to be with you guys for the rest of my life now." I chuckled, about to resume my work. "Of course." Zane responded, also going back to his work.

But our work was cut short when Wu started shouting.

"No, there's great trouble behind you!"

"Uhh, guys?" Cole called out, pointing to something in the distance. There was a huge cloud of dust on the horizon, and the sound of engines. "Baron's Hunters. We need to go." Faith urged us, putting on her mask.

Zane and I jumped into our speeder, but Jay was taking his time. "Jay!" I yelled, and he quickly rushed over. We all jumped into our vehicles and sped off as Iron Baron caught up to us.

3rd Person POV:

The hunters were right behind the ninja, and were steadily closing in on them. Unfortunately, Faith and Kai were being surrounded. "Always knew you were a defector!" Jet Jack shouted at Faith.