Ninja Vs Lava...

The order of the Ninja for this chapter: Nya-Zane-Cole-Kai-Lloyd-Aly-Jay.

Aly's POV:

Aspheera left us in hanging on the wall, but Lloyd kept thrashing around, trying to break free. "Lloyd, there's no use." I told him, trying to get him to stop. "But, ninja never, quit." He strained, still trying to break free. I shook my head, and turned to Jay beside me, who had pulled out Clutches' book and had already read the first few chapters. 

"That Clutch Powers guy might have run off to save himself, stranding us here, but I have to admit, his book is pretty good." Jay told us, flipping the page as the room started to shake. "It has a section for everything. Even, What to Do When All is Lost." He added, while parts of the ceiling fell to the floor. 

"He recommends vocal exercises, like, Brobrogoo-goo."

"How is saying a bunch of nonsense possibly gonna help us?" Lloyd asked, not in the mood. "It says it keeps you calm by relaxing your face. Brobrogoo-goo." He sang again, this time in a goofy tone. "Jay, I doubt it helps." I sighed, looking towards the others on the other end of the chain. "Perhaps Clutch didn't abandon us. Perhaps he went to seek help." Zane suggested while Nya tried to loosen herself. 

"Sure. And maybe the evil snake queen we just, accidentally released from an ancient tomb is headed to Ninjago City for some sightseeing." Nya sarcastically yelled at him while fiddling with her chain. 

"I find that highly unlikely." Zane told her, but she gave him a blank stare. "We need to update your sarcasm circuits, Zane." Nya barked at him. "If we get out of here." She finished, glaring around the room.

"We wouldn't even be hanging here if Jay hadn't opened that crypt." Cole said trying to break free from the chains. "Me?" He shouted, very offended. "Zane's the one who didn't warn us in time. Ugh, Brobrogoo-goo." He sighed. 

"How the hell can you blame Zane?" I yelled at him, defending Zane. "Yeah. Who opens a possibly cursed tomb without checking it out first?" Lloyd took my side, also shouting. 

"Uh, you did!" Jay shot back. "I was 10!" Lloyd barked harshly, accidentally spitting on my face.

"Guys stop!" Cole shouted over our arguing. 

"But opening a tomb is how you check it out!" Jay continued, grabbing the chain by my wrist and flinging it. "And what about Kai, hmm? He's the one who let her steal his elemental powers."

Kai was bashed against the wall and was now hanging upside down beside Cole. "Hey. Watch it!" Nya yelled at Jay, who nervously chuckled at her, knowing he'd messed up. "She's right. How's he doing, Zane?" Lloyd asked, setting aside our dispute. Zane peered his head over Cole's shoulder, and scanned the unconscious boy. 

"His vitals are stable. He should recover shortly." He looked back to us, and gave a small smile. "Good. Now we just have to figure a way out of here. Any ideas?" Lloyd asked, just as Jay found something. "Maybe there's something is Clutch's book. He's got a chapter entitled, Escaping from Close Calls." "Really? What does it say?" Cole asked. "Let me check." Jay replied, looking down at the book.

Suddenly, all the torches what once lit the room fizzed out, leaving us in the dark. 

"Aw, great. Now I can't even see." Jay complained, but the room filled with light again. "Oh, that's better." Jay hadn't noticed the abundance of lava emerging from Aspheera's tomb. "Uh, Jay. Not better." Nya told him as we all gazed at the lava, slowly consuming the room. 

"Incoming lava. Don't panic!" Jay shouted, clearly becoming more panicked. "Clutch has a whole chapter on rising lava. I just have to turn to that page." Jay tried fumbling with the book, but his hand slipped and the book fell into the molten rock. "No! Oh, that book was our only hope!"