---Seabound---

Description:

All was well in Ninjago,

Master Wu had returned home,

Aly had recovered from her accident,

And the Ninja started their weekly run-in with criminals.

But a mysterious force began to disrupt Nya's powers, causing trouble and mayhem.

The Ninja eventually found the source o the disruption,

But the solution would be a life changing one...

Recap Time (Again):

Aly is the granddaughter of the master of ice and joined the ninja after being in the S.O.G midway through season 8.

They welcomed her in and she became part of their team after being sent to the first ream.

Aly made it out alive, unlocking her true potential and saving Ninjago.

The darkness of the Oni came to destroy Ninjago but that wasn't a problem for Aly and her new family, since they used the tornado of creation with the golden weapons. Kai even forged her golden fans from left-over gold after creating the four weapons again.

That night, Zane brought her to the pond again, and they both fell in love with each other. Both of them confessed and now, they are stronger than ever with the bond they now share.

One year later, Aly and her team were longing for a quest. But that unfortunately led to Aspheera being unleashed, and Ninjago's sudden destruction.

During the final battle against the Flaming serpent, Zane tried to sacrifice himself to protect Wu.

But Aly tried to protect him, which only ended in both of them being sent to a distant realm, known as the Never-Realm.

But, the five remaining Ninja made it their mission to rescue them.

Zane and Aly were stuck in the Never-Realm for 60 years, shrouded in corruption.

But thankfully, Zane was able to correct his mistake, and freed the realm.

Aly thought Ninjago City would be fine after all that but she would be wrong.

A videogame called Prime Empire began to spring up and take victims, including Jay.

So Aly and the rest of the Human Ninjas decided to go after home, loosing their lives trying to escape.

But long story short, Jay stopped Unagami and saved everyone.

Hooray.

After that the gang as invited to the Kingdom of Shintaro for a birthday, but it quickly turned into a battle between the Ninja and a man called the Skull Sorcerer who was secretly the King of Shintaro.

It took some time but Cole was able to defeat him by using the Spinjitzu Burst, allowing the King's daughter, Vania, to rise to the throne and become Queen.

After that, the team had to venture to an Uncharted Island due to the fact that Misako and Wu went missing.

Aly and the others managed to gain knowledge of a storm Spirit known as Wojira, a creature which Jay was sacrificed to. But thankfully, the Ninja managed to rescue him, Misako and Wu since Ronin was behind a fake version of the storm spirit.

But Aly almost drowned in the process

Lloyd was able to save her life, and she were given proper treatment and is currently recovering.

The Ninja set things right, and hoped that Wojira was still just a myth...

Episodes that will not be included:

-The Tale of Benthomaar

-Papergirl

How the others feel about Aly at the start of this book:

Kai: Good Friends

Cole: Minor Crush but good friends

Jay: Best friends

Zane: Significant other/lover

Lloyd: Best Friends

Nya: Good Friends

Pixal: friends

How Aly feels about them at the start of this book:

Kai: Good friends

Cole: Good friends

Jay: Best friends

Zane: Significant other/lover

Lloyd: Best friends

Nya: Good friends

Pixal: Friends

Ages:

Aly: 20 (Technically 80)

Kai: 21

Cole: 22

Jay: 21

Zane: Physically: 102, Mentally: 23

Lloyd: 19

Nya: 19

Pixal: Physically: 5, Mentally: 21

Benthomaar: 19