The Jade Princess...

The Mask of Greed and a quick overview of what it does

Aly's POV:

After yesterday's heist, I couldn't stop thinking about what we'd done. We were two steps closer to bringing back Garmadon, and therefore, two steps closer to Ninjago being in safe hands. But then, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aly, good job completing phase one. Initiate phase two." Harumi told me, and I nodded, hanging up. Harumi told me that she would call once the Ninja were in the palace, so we could easily get to the next step of our plan.

The third mask was being held in the Palace, where Rumi lived. The only problem was she was unable to get to it, as it was kept inside a locked, glass casing. So it was up to me and my team to help get it out of the palace.

I grabbed my mask of Greed, attaching it to my belt before grabbing a bag of explosives. Once I had them, I left for the main compound where the rest of the S.O.G were waiting.

"OKAY EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!" I yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "I HAVE BEEN GIVEN ORDERS TO START PHASE TWO, SO GET READY AND WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL!" Everyone started rushing around, soon getting to their bikes. Mr. E approached me, and the two of us made our way to our bikes, mounting up and heading out.

When we arrived at the palace, I managed to knock out a guard and take their cloak, disguising myself so I wouldn't stick out. Mr. E however, activated his cloaking feature, looking like Harumi's butler Hutchins.

The two of us entered the courtyard, undetected. Mr. E found the location of the underground tunnels, and opened the door. He walked through, making me looked around for anyone. Unfortunately, I locked eyes with the Black Ninja, who seemed to be on patrol. I nodded to him, trying not to look suspicious as I followed my droid.

I ran after him, and unloaded the explosives. We knew where to place them since Harumi had marked the spots. But we were instructed not to blow up the Temple of Resurrection, as it would be essential to our plans later on.

Once the majority of the explosives were set, I heard footsteps from the entrance. "Get down!" I pushed Mr. E down and behind a barrel, while looking for who it was. It looked like the Ninja, so I signalled for Mr. E to get out while I armed the explosives.

Once they were lit, I ran to the nearest exit, which led straight into the palace. I hid myself behind the door, lifting up my scarf. That's when I heard one of the Ninja down the hall.

Cole? You're not coming in, you have a bad signal..."

And that's when the bombs went off, making a huge explosion throughout the palace. I smiled beneath my scarf and ran for the location of the mask. But as I ran I felt something strange, it felt like it was connected with my elemental powers, but I didn't know why. They felt stronger, as if something nearby was fuelling it.