The Spider's Design...

Small note:

I forgot to mention this, and for that I'm so sorry. Over the year that Nya was gone, Aly, Zane and Cole spent a lot of time together. They trust each other a lot more now, and are closer than before.

3rd Person POV:

In the subway tunnels bellow the city, the four remaining Ninja decided to stay put for more reasons than one; they had no plan, and going back to the surface would only result in their imprisonment again. And, Aly wasn't holding up too well. Zane was very against moving her, since she was barely breathing and needed attention.

He knelt over her, and gently moved her hair away from her face, revealing a large cut on her forehead. It had mostly stopped bleeding, but it still wasn't good. "Cole, could you assist me?" Zane asked, looking up at his brother. "Yeah, of course." Cole sat down, leaning against the wall as Zane gently rested Aly in his arms.

Cole moved her hair while Zane took out his medical kit, and soon cleaned and dressed Aly's wound. It didn't take long, but once it was done, Zane took her hand and scanned her, once again checking her vitals.

"I know we're not in the best position right now..." Kai spoke up, making his brothers turn to him. "But we should probably keep moving." "What?" Zane asked, unsure if he heard him correctly. "Lloyd is out there on his own, and the Council has probably figured out that he's not the Mechanic by now. He needs help, and we're the only ones that can do that." Kai explained.

"What about Nya?" Jay wondered. "She's got the Samurai X mech now. I'm sure she, Pixal, Skylor and Wu could help." He added, but that would be difficult. "That would not be possible." Zane told him, standing back up. "Why not?" Jay responded. "They are currently at the Monastery, which is approximately 10 kilometres from our current position. They do not know where Lloyd is, nor his location." Zane explained, making Cole realise something. "But we know where he went."

"Precisely. I can provide you with Lloyd's last known location, so you can rescue him." Zane went on before he knelt down to Aly again, gently picking her up. "Wait what? What are you gonna do?" Jay asked, realising Zane meant for him Kai, and Cole to rescue Lloyd.

"I will return to the surface, and seek help for Aly." Zane told them while Cole stood back up. "You're not coming?" Kai added, making Zane shake his head. "No. I must remain behind, and keep Aly safe. She is in no condition to join us, and is not showing signs of regaining consciousness anytime soon."

Jay sighed, realising something. "Zane, I hate to say it, but we need you." He started. "You're the only one who knows Lloyd's last location, and how do you think you're going to give it to us?" Jay asked him, and Zane couldn't think of an answer. Cole had to agree. "Jay's right. And we can protect Aly if anything happens. We're her brothers, and you're her boyfriend. We're more than capable and you know it."

While what they were saying was true, Zane just couldn't agree with them. "I am aware, but I will not put her life in danger again! Not under any circumstan-" Kai quickly cut him off. "Zane, please. Listen to us this time." Zane stopped, and wore an agitated expression. "We can protect her, and we will, you know we will. If you go back to the city, you'll just be arrested again." "I think you have forgotten my ability to disguise myself as others." Zane told him, quickly changing his form to look like a civilian.

"And what about Aly? She's not a Nindroid; she can't change like you can." Jay added, which was true. "Please, Zane. She'll be fine." Cole sighed, placing his hand on his brothers' shoulder as he deactivated his cloak.

Zane didn't like this at all. He just wanted Aly to be safe and out of harm's way. Zane analysed various situations, and his brothers were correct.

"Alright." He sighed, turning to the direction Lloyd was located. "But if anything is to happen, then we will be returning to Ninjago city." Zane turned away from his brothers, and began walking down towards the N line.