Green Destiny...

Aly's POV:

I looked over Zane's shoulder, and spotted a bright light up ahead. I held tight again, as we were submerged by the light...

And arrived in Ninjago...

"Break away!" Wu called out.

We split up, flying over the colossus and up above the city. We reunited, and gasped at the sight. There was chaos and destruction on almost every street. "Our city!" Cole cried out in disbelief. "Or what's left of it." Jay continued, shocked. "Let's just hope our friends are okay." Kai sighed.

Someone must have called out to him over the radio, because he immediately wore a smile. "Nya?! Oh, you're alright!" Jay exclaimed, bouncing on his dragon like a giddy child. "I've located their transmission." Zane told us. "Then lead the way." I smiled to him, and he nodded.

I held onto him again as the dragon dove towards the streets, readying his powers. I spotted a crowd of S.O.G members bellow us, and when the dragon was close enough, he roared and covered them in ice.

"The ninja are back!" Dareth shouted, looking up at us with Lloyd and Nya beside him. The other dragons started using their own powers, scaring off the last of the gang bellow us. Firstbourne landed beside Lloyd, and our dragons quickly followed.

We landed, and jumped off of the dragons. Nya and Lloyd started cheering as they ran over, quickly wrapping us in a hug. I was so happy to see them again. "Oh, look at us! The gang is back!" Cole beamed, happy that we were all together again. "Where is...Pixal and Misako?" Zane asked, noticing their absence.

"Locked away in Kryptarium." Lloyd told him, making the Nindroid sigh. "Skylor." Kai gasped, rushing to a red-headed girl, with deep purple eyes. She seemed to be extremely ill. "What happened?" He asked. "She tapped into Garmadon's power." Nya spoke as Dareth handed Kai the girl. "It was too much for her to bear."

"But I think we can save her, if we stop my father." Lloyd told us, but he spotted something off about me. "Aly, your arm..." He noticed it, but I just smiled and shook my head. "Don't worry about it."

Lloyd looked really worried about it, and suddenly hugged me. "I'm...just glad to have you back." He sighed as I hugged him back. "Has your power returned, Lloyd?" Wu spoke up, making the boy let me go. "No..." He bluntly told him. "But Mystake taught me power isn't what makes the Green Ninja. It's the person behind the power."

"She's no longer with us, is she?" Wu asked, figuring that to be the case since she wasn't here. "You know, we wouldn't be here without that crazy, little woman." Dareth spoke up, just as a loud roar sounded from down town. "In honour of her, I recommend we drop all school and kick butt!"

Dareth picked up a sword, and threw it to Lloyd. He smiled, and turned to be again. "I take it you've been training with the others?" "Yeah." I nodded. "I've even learned Spinjitzu." I started doing Spinjitzu, so he would see I wasn't lying. When I stopped, he and Nya both looked stunned. "Aly, that's amazing." Nya told me, and I smiled.

"But there's still one thing that can truly defy you as a Ninja, and an elemental master-" Lloyd was about to tell me when Zane called out for me. I turned around to find him and the others waiting for me. "Ah, I'll tell you after we've saved the city." Lloyd chuckled as I nodded and ran towards the others.

Zane offered his hand again, and helped me up. "What's the plan?" I asked him. "We must take down the colossus, to ensure the city is not damaged further." He informed me. "What about the people?" I wondered, worried for their safety. "We get them to safety first." Cole called out to me.

"Lloyd and Wu are going to go after Garmadon. So we need to evacuate the people as fast as possible." Kai added, loading up his chain gun. The rest of us did the same, and waited for the signal.