The Quiet One...

Aly's POV:

I sat on the end of the ship, thinking again. What the Black Ninja told me had messed with me, as well as what information I saw in the folder back at HQ. Somehow, the Ninja seemed to know more about my gang than I did, and it was worrying.

I wanted to ask them what they knew, but I knew they wouldn't want to have a cheery conversation with me. So I just stayed sat down, listening as the Ninja tried to fix their ship.

But it wasn't long before a huge explosion sounded behind me. I quickly turned around, and saw one of the thrusters smoking like crazy. "Abort, abort!" "Shut it down. Shut it down."

The White Ninja turned it off, and ran to the others who were covered in ash. "Oh, that's it. I've had it!" The Blue Ninja yelled, making the others, including myself laugh. But then everyone put their attention on me, as if they had forgotten I was there.

They turned to each other, soon walking back to the deck while the Black Ninja came over to me. "Can you come with me please?" I looked up at him, and nodded. I stood up, and the Ninja led me inside where the others were waiting. I sat down at the table, and the Ninja started questioning me.

"Who are you?!" The Red Ninja asked, slamming his hands onto the table. "Aly Nore." I told him. "Okay, Aly. We can do this is easy way or the hard way!" He continued, and I sighed. "If you want answers from me then I'll answer them. But I have questions I need answers for." I responded, and the Ninja looked puzzled.

"Okay then..." The Blue Ninja started. "Why are you trying to bring back Garmadon?" He asked, and that was something I couldn't give a straight answer to. "From what I've been told, we are bringing him back so he can protect the city, much better than you ever could." I stated, and the Black Ninja scoffed. "Like we'll believe that!" He shouted. "Tell us the truth!"

I knew it.

They knew something I didn't, and now was the time to get answers.

"I did! I told you what I knew, but if you seem to know then prove it!" I shot back, and the Ninja went quiet. "We don't fully know, since that's why we asked you." The Blue Ninja explained. "But we know for a fact that what you've told us is a lie. Garmadon is pure evil, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. If you bring him back, then nothing will stop him from conquering Ninjago." He explained, and I stopped.

Back when Harumi proposed the S.O.G to me, she told me that we would resurrect Garmadon so he could protect the city like when he defeated the Great Devourer. I believed her, just because I wanted to help a friend with an idea which would surely protect our home.

But now...I realised she lied to me.

All because she knew I'd say no if she blatantly told the truth.

She just didn't want to lose me...

"Aly?"

I looked up at the Ninja, unsure what to say. "Are you okay?" The Black Ninja asked, and I nodded, but in reality I wasn't okay. "How did you use Ice when we were fighting Samurai X?" The Red Ninja asked, and the White Ninja's head perked up.

I sighed, not liking what I was about to do. "No one knows about this yet but..." I put my hand to the table, and created small shards of ice, making everyone gasp. The Ninja's head's shot to their friend in white, and he was extremely confused. "This...does not make any sense." He muttered. "How?" I asked.

He walked towards the table, and created small shards of ice beside mine. I looked up at him, and I realised he was the one my mother told me to find.

"How do you have this power?" He asked me. "My grandfather was a master of ice." I told him, and he tilted his head. "Did he have white hair and a white beard?" He asked, and I nodded. "Did he give you this power?" I questioned him. "Yes, he did." He responded, and that let me know he was the one my mother spoke about.