Stop, Drop and Side Scroll...

Aly's POV:

Lloyd quickly led us out of the Speedway, barely avoiding the Red Visors by the gate.

We rushed out into the market, where more Red Visors were patrolling and questioning people. Lloyd signalled for us to continue once the coast was clear, but we were taken back when a billboard replayed the events of the Speedway.

It showed when we crashed, and when we lost Kai and Cole.

The screen showed their photos, then covered their faces with energy cubes, signifying their deaths.

We all looked away; still unable to process what happened.

"Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going." Lloyd announced, coming in front of us.

"We'll find a way. Somehow. We're gonna find a way and bring them all back." Jay turned to Nya and I, reassuring us.

"But what if we don't make it?" I asked, remembering how many lives we had left. "Hopefully, the last challenge isn't too difficult." Lloyd sighed. "We should all make it out of this."

"Okay, then. What's next?" Nya wondered.

"Terra Domina. That's where the last Keytana is." Jay explained, soon finding the direction we needed to go in.

He led us down the market and out to a shallow alley, which had a large gateway with a hologram of the Keytana.

We entered the alleyway to find a red arcade cabinet which showed a raging fire on the screen.

"It looks a little...intense." Lloyd shuddered as the fire grew into the Prime Empire logo. "We must be getting close to the end of the game then." I sighed.

Jay walked up to the game and pressed a button, making the cabinet open and reveal a familiar white doorway.

"Well, see you on the other side." Jay entered the cabinet first, with the rest of us slowly following.

When we broke through to the other side, we stopped and stared at the sight. "Holy cow! Unagami's Temple of Madness." Jay gasped as we looked out at the golden building and red blocks hovering in the sky.

"I'd go mad too if I lived here." Nya admitted as we walked up to the large doors.

They opened, and led us to what looked sort of like a maze, but it was hard to tell to what we were looking at.

"Okay that's freaky." Jay exclaimed. "Maybe we should head back. Scope out the dangers and come back with a plan?" Lloyd suggested, clearly put on edge by our upcoming task.

We looked out at the blocks when Lloyd still seemed uneasy. "Did you guys feel that?"

"Feel what?" Jay asked. "I don't know. Thought I felt something." Lloyd mumbled, returning his gaze to the maze ahead.

Suddenly, the floor beneath our feet disappeared, and we were standing on a large red block, much like the ones ahead of us.

Our heads shot behind us as the Prime Empire logo appeared, followed by a small chime.

That chime turned into music and we were caught off guard when the brick we were on started disappearing.

"What's happening?" Lloyd wondered as we jumped to the next few bricks while the previous ones disappeared. "And where's that music coming from?" I added.

"Oh, man. I was afraid if this." Jay sighed, turning to us. "We've entered the world of old-school platform games."

"And those games force you to run towards chaos?" Nya added as we continued across the game. "Eh, technically side-scroll towards chaos, but yeah." Jay corrected her.