Adventures On Hold...

3rd Person pov:

After the Ninja left Shintaro, they decided to settle for a life of adventure; going wherever they please and exploring far off places in their realm. Everyone on board the Bounty looked back on the view of the Ivory city, before it drifted away in mist.

Zane looked back to Aly, smiling to himself. But then he remembered what happened, and approached Cole who was leaning against the railings and taking in the cool air.

"Cole? May I speak with you?" He asked, walking up to him. The Master of Earth looked over at Zane, realising what he wanted. "Yeah." He sighed, standing up from the railings.

Zane led Cole below deck and into one of the cabins, closing the door. "I assume that you know what I wish to talk about?" Zane wondered, earning a subtle nod. "Before you start shouting at me, I just wanna say that I'm sorry. I never wanted this to happen I-" Cole was cut off when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"I understand that what happened was not your intention. But you must know what and what not to do." Zane sighed.

"I do know." Cole responded, feeling ashamed. "I can stay away if you'd prefer that. I don't want to interfere again." He spoke, making Zane confused. "That is not necessary."

"But, I thought..."

Zane laughed lightly at his brother. "I am not like Jay. I would never push you away for something like this." He continued. "You are Aly's best friend, as well as my own, and I'm not sure she would like you being away."

"I guess. But, this won't change anything, right?" Cole asked, cautious if it would. "Of course not. Just remember how you act with her. Alright." Zane smiled and Cole nodded.

The two left the cabin and returned to the deck. Cole leaned against the railings again while Zane stood beside Aly.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked. "Yes, I did. And everything is fine." He reassured her, making her smile. "At least that's sorted now. I had no idea he felt like that." She sighed, resting her chin on the railing. "Yes, well people can be unpredictable at times." Zane added, just as someone's phone started ringing.

Lloyd jumped and quickly reached into his pocket, grabbing his phone and looking at the caller. "My mom?" He questioned, picking up the phone and walking away. The rest of the Ninja were confused by this, but they had been gone for longer than expected.

Lloyd talked for a while before giving the phone to Wu. He talked with Misako before hanging up and returning Lloyd's phone. "Master Wu, what is it?" Kai asked. "Misako has asked that I return home." Wu started. "She is going on an expedition and would like me to come along." "Are you?" Nya asked, making Wu nod.

"Oh, man. That means we'll have to return home." Jay huffed, not looking forward to it. No one was particularly happy about it, but Aly came up with an idea.

"Hey, we can still go on adventures after Master Wu returns. And if we are exploring, wouldn't we need suits to fit the occasions?" She suggested, making the others think. "That does seem like a wise decision." Zane responded.

"Yeah! We could ask Pix to make them while Master Wu's away! Which gives us something to do while he's gone!" Lloyd exclaimed, suddenly excited about it. "Could we design them ourselves?" Kai asked, and everyone liked the idea. "Then it's settled." Cole smiled.

On the trip back to the Monastery, the Ninja brainstormed what kinds of terrain and areas they could come across on their upcoming adventure. The main two were Jungle and Underwater, so the Ninja designed their suits for that theme. But they kept them hidden from each other, so it would be a surprise when the suits were needed.