Public Enemy #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6...

The Monastery:

When we got back, we could hear Aspheera talking with the others and Wu. We didn't have good news for them, and Cole was clearly pissed off about it.

"You can save her by removing her powers, as you once did with Kai."

"I had my staff then. Without that, I can do nothing."

"The staff will be here shortly."

"No, it won't." I spoke up as we walked over. Cole took off his cap, and angrily threw it on the floor. "What happened?" Lloyd asked. "It wasn't there. The place was empty." Jay told him. "Everything's gone." Cole added, and we nodded, confirming it.

"What are we gonna do now? We can't exactly pick up a phone and call Cyrus Borg and say Oh hi, Cyrus, can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it?" Kai huffed, giving a blank and disappointed stare.

"Oh, hi Cyrus-"

We all immediately turned to Pix who had called Cyrus, and now had him on a call while he was eating a sandwich. "-can you please tell us where you moved Aspheera's staff so we can steal it? And use it to save Nya's life?" Cyrus thought for a moment, and nodded. "Or, maybe we can." Kai admitted.

A little while later, I transferred more of my power to Skylor so she could keep Nya frozen. The rest of us gathered around Pixal who had a map of the trucks route.

"Cyrus Borg has informed me that Aspheera's staff is on board a guarded convoy, that is moving dangerous artefacts to a more secure location. He was kind enough to give us the convoy's schedule and route through the city. It departs downtown Ninjago in approximately 8 hours." She informed us, which seemed like more than enough time.

"My analysis indicates our best chance is to ambush the convoy at this location, where it will be most vulnerable." Zane noted while pointing to a junction. "Four armoured trucks travelling under police protection? I don't see how we'd pull that off." Lloyd admitted, not seeing hope in this. "Yeah. Our vehicles aren't equipped for stealth missions. We'll stick out like sore thumbs." I added, agreeing with Lloyd.

"Both of you are correct. In order to succeed, it would necessitate a bevy of modifications that will require 600 hours to complete." Zane ran the numbers, and it seemed impossible for us to get Aspheera's staff. "653 hours of work, to be precise." Pixal corrected him, which still didn't help.

"I'll have the vehicles ready shortly. If you will excuse me." She bluntly told us before being lowered by a platform further into the mountain. We were all confused to say the least. "I'm not much of a math guy, but that seems like more hours than we have." Cole sighed. "When things don't make sense, I just ignore them." Kai told him before walking towards the elevator.

The rest of us didn't have much else to do, so we followed him.

Five hours later:

While Pixal did, whatever she was doing, the rest of us decided to take a break upstairs, to get some food, water and just relax before we had to get back out there. But after a while, Lloyd and Zane came around with news. "We're ready to go." He told us, just as Zane stood forward with some black suits. He handed one to each of us, and we all knew what was coming.

So, we all got changed, and made our way back down to the hanger bay where something very unexpected was waiting for us.

In the hanger, there were six vehicles waiting for each of us. "WHAT?!" Cole shouted, excited as he ran up to an orange cruiser. "Pixal, did you build all of these?!" I asked as both Jay and I ran up to a pair motorcycles. "Yes, I did." She responded, clearly pleased. "H-how?" Kai gasped as he climbed into a red raider.