Dragon Form...

3rd Person POV:

The Crystal Temple:

The Overlords Power struck Garmadon, throwing him to the floor of the temple. The being yelled as he charged up his powers again, aiming them at the Oni. But before he could get hit, Lloyd quickly stepped in, taking the attack.

He faced the Overlord, and deployed the blaster on the mech's back, firing at him. It pushed the Overlord back, but did little damage against him. "Did you hope to defeat me so easily? This form is but a shell. A vessel which I command, and change at will!" The Overlord used his powers to control fragments of crystals on the temple, and surround him as it changed his form.

Lloyd stared with wide eyes before noticing Harumi, looking stunned at the sight. "Harumi! Help us, please! We can defeat him together!" The boy pleaded, making the girl look up at the Overlord as his form continued to change. She took a few steps back. "I'm sorry, Lloyd. The only way this will ever end is for one side of the balance to win. And you're just not strong enough." Harumi told him. "You're wrong!" Lloyd shot back.

More and more crystals were being drawn to the Overlord, and the cluster of crystals began to glow and shoot out bolts of power. "That can't be good." Garmadon spoke, just as the crystals dispersed, and the Overlord landed in his new form, which resembled a crystalized centaur with wings.

"It is you who are wrong!" The Overlord shouted, lifting his hand and charging his powers again. He launched them at Lloyd, making the mech fall back. Garmadon jumped forward, shooting his powers at the large being, but they barely did anything.

The Overlord hit him again with his powers, launching him back where Lloyd was able to catch him. He used the other arm of the mech to shoot missiles at the Overlord, making him stumble back. Harumi quickly ran and hid behind a large crystal, hoping to stay out of the fight.

The Overlord kept shooting his attacks at Lloyd, eventually knocking him down again. But before Lloyd could react, The Overlord swung his staff down, and tore the mechs arm off. "Reroute power! Close all circuits to left arm!" Lloyd spoke to the computer, but before the computer could follow his orders, The Overlord stuck the mech again, tearing off one of its legs, making it fall back.

The Evil Being walked up to Lloyd, about to attack him again. "NO!" Garmadon cried out, quickly summoning his powers and flying in front of his son to protect him. He shot his Oni powers at the Overlord, but before they could do any damage Garmadon was grabbed, and thrown aside.

The Overlord brought up his staff, and threw it at the mech just as Lloyd was able to free himself. The spear impaled the mech as it was thrown from the Crystal Island, falling to the streets bellow.

Lloyd jumped back onto his feet, standing beside Garmadon as the Overlord readied his power once more. The father and son looked at each other, before charging the Overlord.

Ninjago City:

In the streets below, the Ninja were using their powers to fight the Crystal army. They were far enough from them that they could easily use their powers, but even that didn't seem to be enough. Jay was shooting his lightning at the warriors, while Kai blasted them with Fire balls, with Skylor doing the same after absorbing some of his power. "There's too many!" Jay cried out, trying his best to push the army back.

Ultra Violet, Fugi Dove and Ronin were blasting the Vengestone warriors with the cannons on their mechs, but all they did was knock the warriors down, which they quickly recovered from. Morro helped them by using his wind against the army. He managed to push them back with enough force, but it didn't do much.