𝟏→ 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
川で
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗川で╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Do not expect too much. I can be a dependable or a traitor," You coldly said to Mikey. Mikey glared at you. You tilted your head a little. Your eyes are replenished with apathy and darkness.

"I know," Mikey shortly uttered. He was serious and cold as well. A smirk plastered on your face.

"Shall we begin our plans?" You asked as you crossed your arms. You heard Mikey utter something.

"Ahhh!! I can't do this! I feel like Y/n's words are real!" You stepped back a little to Mikey's sudden reaction. He throws the white papers that he keeps holding since earlier which contains the script. Your brows rose as Mikey looked at you with frustration.

"What??" You asked innocently.

"How come you give me such a cold stare. It's amazing but how can you stare at me like that?" He childishly said. You chuckle and picked the paper he throws.

"That was written on here, and I can't do anything about it," You uttered and give the paper back to him. "You know what, we should finish this one so that we can leave already."

"Tch! Mikey, don't just do that! I didn't write it on the script!" Both of you look down the stage where Emma is located, hands on her hips and the other is pointing at Mikey. Mikey just gave her a smug expression.

"I can do whatever I want. Let's finish this already. Ken-chin is waiting for me," He said. You look at him with your usual expression.

"Draken's part of this stage play."

"I know. He's bored for sure," Mikey replied. You sigh and stretch both arms above your chest.

"Just like you," You replied. He chuckled giving you a peace sign.

"Start from the beginning again!" Emma shouted and because of that, Mikey mumbled curses and throw glares at his sister. Emma just sticks her tongue out.

The rehearsal continued because that's what Emma wants. It's tiring but at the same time, you work hard because this contains your grades for the upcoming festival for the school. After an hour, the rehearsal is done. You went down the stair and approached Emma.

You took your bag and put your things inside.

"I'm excited for the next Friday!" Emma genuinely said. You took your tumbler to the small table.