𝟓𝟔→𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
夜の外出
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗夜の外出╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Exhausted. Your body is very exhausted that you barely open your eyes. If not because of Alex's voice, you would have taken a good sleep but this is the last show though then afterwards you are going to have a rest day the next day and you'll attend a party later.

"Miss Y/n, Izu's calling." You immediately sit properly and take the phone from her grasp. You angle the speaker in one of your ears.

"Hi baby, I missed the two of you so much," you started earning a little gasp then cute giggles.

[I miss you too, Mom.]

To your surprise, it was Tsukiyo. He usually doesn't call you when you're busy. He keeps resisting that he'll never contact you when you're working unless there's an emergency. By the thought of it, you suddenly get worried.

"What's wrong?" There was a moment of silence in the line. "Talk to me, Kiyo."

He sighs shakily. [My day wasn't good but I'm fine now. Sorry to call you, are you busy right now??"

You glance at Alex who's sitting on the single couch, typing something on her phone.

"I am but it's fine. Are you sure you're fine? Where's Izu and your Mimi?"

You can't possibly believe that he's really fine. What if he's just afraid to tell you? Even if you're very busy you prioritize their emotions and safety. Even if you're not always at their side you wanted to give enough attention even though you're overseas.

Especially that you're the only person they're very familiar with and trusted the most. You're a single mother who needs to be independent for them. You become powerless once but this time, the twins are your strengths.

[Mimi's taking a bath with Izu. I just missed you that's why I called. Did you eat already?]

"Yeah, I did. Baby, I'll call you later because I have to go."

[Yeah sure. Take care, I love you.]

Your heart melts like ice. You smiled as you answered your sweet son. "I love you too, bye-bye mwah."

As soon as the call ended you immediately went to the line along with the models. Now that you have already met Mikey and Mitsuya you were quite happy not until you asked Mitsuya about Mikey and met him on the street. Mitsuya's guard fell when you asked him why was Mikey alone in the street?

Instead of receiving a correct answer, the fashion designer just gave you a smile as he told you that Mikey's just having a hard time. You didn't ask any further about Mikey and ask him about the life of your friends.