𝟓𝟖→𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
梵天
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗梵天╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The twins never asked about their father and they didn't know who is their father. But that thought about them asking was always in your mind. What would be the right answer for them? A lie would do but the way Izu talked genuinely broke your heart.

Damn, they don't deserve to be lied to. Izu was just asking but it is very hard to say the truth. You just met their father and worst he's on a wanted list. A criminal who's supposed to kill humans and act inhuman. He's gone mad.

What happened when you left him?

And that's the reason why you asked Alexandra to extend your stay here for five days. You told her that you can do your school works at home and cancel the schedule for a while.

You have to know the truth. Why did Mikey become a criminal? Today, you're meeting up with your friends. You're wearing comfortable clothes but it's branded.

Alex is not with you for the time being because she's processing your schedules that are being cancelled. Your Mom was even curious and seemed that she doesn't know a thing.

The first person you're about to visit was the closest to Mikey. After you press the doorbell of the gate, after a few seconds you saw a tall figure of a lean fine young man.

You visit without notice that is why Draken was shocked to see you standing in the Sano's residence. You didn't meet him and Emma and they're the most people who are always around Mikey.

"Y/n?" Draken hesitantly said as he open the door. You smiled at him as you pull down the shades you were wearing.

"Hi..."

Draken sighed as he nod his head then opens the gate for you to get in. Draken didn't change except for his body built. He appeared to have more muscles than before.

"Is Emma there?" You inquired. You glance behind when you heard someone snap a photo. You rolled your eyes. You already know that you've been followed by those media that's why you didn't give Draken a hug.

Because it took you minutes outside, Emma noticed the small ruckus happening outside that's why she came out to have a look. When she went out she saw her boyfriend and her long-time best friend talking calmly to each other.

When she saw you talking to his boyfriend, she doesn't know what to feel because in the first place, she is not the kind of woman to get jealous easily, especially of her friend. What she's feeling right now is betrayal as a sister and best friend.

Emma grows up knowing your presence. Because you're a year older than her, she really sees you as a blood sister.

Both of you share your secrets but everything changed when you left without a word, without a reason, and without seeing them. What kind of friend are you to leave them just like that?