𝟕→𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
見る
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗見る╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

[Friday]

Todayy's the start of the school festival. Everyone inside the school is getting excited. Everything around here is well organized and ready to go. Now you are carrying a paper bag that contains your clothes and props for the stage play.

The stage play will start in the afternoon and you guys are preparing for it. Most of the Tokyo Manjikai are here just to watch their President and Vice president. You hurried to Emma's classroom where she is right now with Hinata and the rest.

Before you could reach Emma's room some boys blocked your way. You pursed your lips and look at them.

"What you guys up to??" You normally said in your soft voice. They hurriedly show their phones to you.

"C-can we take a picture with you, L/n-san. I really admire you!"

"Yeah.. since then. Can we take pictures with you!" You blinked your eyes and sigh. You gave them a subtle smile and took their phone, one by one you took pictures with six guys with you.

"Thank you, L/n-san. We're looking forward to the stage play!" They said in unison and they leave cheerfully and chuckling to each other.

Before you could get inside the classroom Baji suddenly shouted.

"Y/n!! You are so late!" He said dropping the late.

You smiled and put down your things on the empty desk.

"Some students want some pictures of me so I let them," You uttered whilst you walk straightly to the window side.

"You're gonna speak in normal language right!? On the stage play! Pah won't understand you cause he have a rotten brain since then!" Peh-yan loudly said while leaning his face a little to you. You rolled your eyes.

"You don't need to shout at me."

"Okay!" He replied.

"Mikey come on here already! I need to fix you up!" Emma hissed at Mikey who was sitting at the desk while eating his dorayaki you just bought earlier.

It's actually a mess here.

"But I'm still eating. You fixed Ken-chin first or Y/n-chin!" Mikey proclaimed. Hinata walks toward you and hugs your right forearm.