𝟑𝟏→𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
前徴
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗前徴╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

A/n: I think this will suit Rindou's point of view if you play this music while reading it cuz I tried it. You can find and play it on Spotify, eng ver or the jap ver. :) I also love this song and the anime too.

Rindou's POV

If there's a place that I could hide Y/n from everything, I won't hesitate to do it, but knocking off her freedom will only make me a monster if I do it. First of all, I don't know why I suddenly have these affectionate sensations towards her. She isn't my type, She's not the woman that I would have for the rest of my life. I only love one person, and no one can change about it even I entered into such stupid relationships.

Maybe because Y/n is just way too attractive for me that I can't control my desire towards her. Or that's what I reckoned so. She's a different and independent woman that surely everyone will like.

I got so mad with Ran because he mentioned an inappropriate word that I don't want to hear. We have arguments at home, but then Rio stops us. To calm down, I decided to have a stroll around Tokyo along with these two underlings following me.

The sun is about to set and then I found a place that I could watch and catch some air. I stopped on the riverside in Shibuya. Didn't think that I reached here. I also heard about this new gang Tokyo Manji-Kai. I wonder how strong they are.

I went down my motor and walk on the grass. Hands-on my pockets as I was staring at the river. I went down silently but to my surprise, I saw this lady laying on the grass, must be taking a nap. I just stared at her while her hair is dancing along the grass.

"Ri--ohhh. We've got a babe here." this guy stared down at the girl while he's playing with his hands.

"Let's wake her up." He looks at me but he didn't receive a response from me."

"No, how about let's taste first...yeah that sounds good." I puckered and look at the river.

"Do as you please, don't talk to me." I did listen to what he's saying but I wasn't paying attention to what he's doing. Until I just heard him fall to the ground. I look back at them, then the least I saw was she's standing and looking up at me.

Her fair skin would match the color of the sunset.

Everything starts on the riverside. I got mad and pissed for calling me lame, then I'd fucking found out that she's friends with Toman. So because of that, she got my interest, I needed to make her pay for what she said.

While I'm doing those, we're like a dog and cat. The hell is that. I guess everything that happened between us matters.

"Let go of Y/n." I coldly said staring down at Smiley who's carrying her back. I don't want to hear anything but Y/n's heavy breath consumed my ear and my brain. Why would Y/n cross the line just to save someone's life?