𝟓𝟑→𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
グリンプス
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗グリンプス╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

SNAP!

That was the last shot and pose you make. The sun is up right now that blinded your sight. An assistant immediately unfold an umbrella and went near to you. You wore sunglasses to fix your eyesight.

"Where did Alex go?" You inquired as you sat on the wooden chair.

"She responded to a call from the agency."

You bobbed your head and accept the water that she gave. Since Alex is nowhere to be seen, you instantly went to the director who's examining the images on the laptop.

An employee from Dolce and Gabbana ratified the result. It'll be sent to them after editing. You pursed your lips and look at the ocean. You're on the beach but you're inside the beach house where you took pictures.

The sea was for the setting only.

"Do you swim, Miss Y/n?" You look at Sean who's the handler for today. You timidly smile as you shook your head.

"I don't know how to swim." The American man was surprised. Your face warmed up not because of embarrassment but because of the heat coming from the sun.

"Is that so. You're old enough not to know."

You shrugged your shoulder. "Well, I'm not fond of swimming so it's fine."

You don't know about Sean but a fashion designer at D&G. You two just talk about the upcoming revelation about you being the new brand ambassador of D&G. You thought you'd never be noticed by this famous brand after you become the global ambassador of Balenciaga.

After the shooting, you quickly change your clothes. You wore the floral yellow dolce and gabbana dress that Alexandra handed to you. The makeup artist did your light make-up.

This is your last day in Paris and you'd like to go shopping to buy gifts for your little ones. Once you're out of the black van, you saw paparazzi at the entrance of the mall.

"Ohh, is a celebrity here?" You asked Alexandra. You walk on the with her.

"Maybe. This is an exclusive shopping mall in Paris so there's might b--"

"Isn't that Miss Y/n?" The flashes of cameras started to blind your eyes if only you don't have sunglasses with you. You bow your head for two seconds at the paparazzi as you went it.