𝟖→𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
舞台裏
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗舞台裏╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You did all the acting with all you can and you did your job pretty well and seems that everyone is thrilled on the stage play. Emma was right to picked this genre (action,comedy,romance) You walk on the stage as Mikey approached you with Draken.

"We meet again." You chime looking at Mikey.

"Yeah, I'm glad?" He sarcastically said. The scene one to two continued until it's about time to change your clothes. You quickly went on the back stage and you look for Emma.

You straightly head on the dresser room where you can change your clothes. You're probably the only one who's going to change cause the others changed already after the scene 2.

As you head there one of the girls (of the stage play) approached you.

"Y/n-San." You stop your track looking at the girl who called you.

"Emma-chan can't help you to change because some of the boys got a problem. I also wanna help you but I'm part of the next scene." She said. You parted you lips and just nodded.

"Yeah sure. I can handle myself. Thank you for the info." You smiled at her and quickly get in the dresser room. You close the door, you took off your coat and tube then hang it on the chair. You took off your trouser leaving yourself on your pair undies. You sat on the chair and loosen the heel on your ankles. You still have ten minutes to fix yourself. You stood up and look at your reflection on the mirror with lights on the sides.

You walk barefoot to get your next clothing on the other chair. You wore your highwaist shorts. You perfectly wore your belt. You look back on the mirror to inspect if it is straight. You sit half nakedly on the chair to wore your sock and sneaker. It took you another minutes to fix your laces. After that you stood up again and took your corset.

Your eyes wonder around the clothing. While thinking why Emma chose this one when there's a lot of fashionable clothes to wear. It's actually pretty. It's a royal embroidered bustier corset and has a boning M, it's in purple too.

"Ohh I got this wrong, this corset should be tuck-in." You put down the corset and unbuckle your belt. You pull down your shorts dangling it on your both knees. Then you wore the corset. You try on putting the lock together but it's to hard.

You tried again but your arms were getting tired on reaching the lock. Turn your back on the mirror and look behind to look where the lock is.

WARNING!!

"Dammit." You uttered. Then you heard the doorknob turn. You lighten up.

"Emma is that you? Help me on this one. This clothes is one of a hell to wear." You blurted out and glance on the door. You look back again on the mirror still facing your back on it. Just in case you got it in.