𝟏𝟎→𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
彼と一人で
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗彼と一人で╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You bit your lip inside when you saw Rindou just in front of you and Yuna. You know to yourself that Rindou will come here but you didn't expect that you'll going to see him right away. It didn't even took ten minutes for him to reach his destination.

You rolled your eyes give your car keys to Yuna. You smiled at her which obviously a sarcastic one.

"You head first at the car. I'll just talk to this dork." Yuna shook her head and took the keys.

"Ok." She shortly said and leave already. Rindou licked his lower lip when Yuna leave, leaving the both of you. Rindou came here alone.

"You want us to be alone, honey?" He says. You crossed your arms and look at him head to toe.

"Sure, I'm actually planning to ask you to go out." You said. He puckered his lips and throw his both hands inside of his pockets.

"A date?? I'm sure. A prey and it's hunter don't ha--"

"Stop the nonsense talk of yours and just agree if you really wanted to ruin my day, ohh you ruin it already anyway." You sarcastically said rolling your eyes. Rindou fixed his lens and look away.

"Sure. You planning something, so am I. See you!" He nonchalantly said and wave his hands.

"I'll be expecting you at the riverside." He added.

"3:30 pm." You shortly said and leave already walking straightly where your car is parked. As you went in Yuna ask you of multiple questions.

"Tell me, what is he planning? Why'd he leave like that? Did you offend him? But he looks fine when he leave. Should I tell it to Draken already??" You look at her.

"Calm down. It's just between me and him. Don't tell this to anyone Yuna. I trust you on this one." You said.

You are planning to get revenge for what he did at the car park and at the dresser room. Just thinking about those makes your blood boil, that's why you want Rindou and you to meet. He is your worst enemy for this year. After you and Yuna shop for the ingredients, you helped them for the school festival and have some fun with them.

You have actually forgotten that you are going to meet Rindou if he didn't send you lots of messages, and of course you didn't reply back.

"Guys, I'm leaving already. I'm sure I did help you guys today." You uttered fixing your clothes. Your classmates agreed on you.

"Hey, you going home already?" You look at the door when you saw Draken with Mikey. You walk to reach them.

"Yeah, I got something to do." You said and glance at Mikey who's currently sipping on his ice pop.