𝟏𝟐→ 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
ゲーム
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗ゲーム╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The day with Rindou ended and you felt bad about it because you didn't get the chance to get your revenge. You rolled your eyes subconsciously.

You went inside your car. You're going home already because it's already six. You started the engine of your car. Before you take off, Rindou knock on the right side window of your car. You open it. Rindou throw his both hands on his pocket then he lean down his body a little to see you.

"I actually know how to fastened a seat belt." He said and smirked. You rolled your eyes sternly look at him.

"There is a day for me to beat you, asshole."

"I'm lookin' forward to it. Hope you reach Shibuya without scratch." He sarcastically said. You clicked your tongue and close the window and leave him already. You glance on the rearview mirror to see him but he wasn't there anymore. You just look back on the road and drove silently.

--

Three days have past and many things have happened. School works welcome you and many more. Rindou's still pestering you through dm's and sending you his pics on snapchat. This made you to turn off your phone. He's definitely bothering you all the time.

After you played online games on your pc you went out of your room to get some water and snacks. While you were in the middle of frying some fries you heard the doorbell. You lazily went on the door and look at the peephole only to see a black eyes also picking.

"Oh my god!" You hissed. Mikey was the one who picked on the peephole as if he's going to see someone inside. You open the door.

"Manjiro, what the heck are you doing!" You welcome. "Did I scare you?" Then he laugh. You shook your head and let him through.

"Why are you alone?? Where's Draken??" You asked as he follows you to go at the kitchen.

"Ken-chin's doing something important. I came here to visit you."

"I see..." you said and continued making your snacks.

"Aren't you bored here?? You're all alone." You look at him. "I just finished my school works and I'm gonna rest today."

"You're not going to go out?? Hang with me??" You give him a subtle smile.

"I'm tired you see. We can just hang out tomorrow since it's sunday." You uttered as you put the fries on the plate. Mikey didn't hesitate to dig in as if it was made for him. You took two can of juice and transferred it on the glass.