𝟑𝟖→𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
相棒
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗相棒╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You hold in your forearm crutches as you walk off slowly heading to the kitchen to get some bottled water. It's already been three days since you've been home. Your parents did a little renovation when you were still at the centre. You are all alone in the house waiting for Senju to come since she's told that she'll come if her morning class ended because it's Friday today.

You went back to your room, wasting a lot of minutes on the stares. You sat back on your desk chair and manipulate your PC using your left hand. You're compiling all your school works to send to your subject teachers.

It's quite messy on your desk because of the crumpled paper and pens that you've used. After a few minutes of manipulating your pc, your phone vibrates receiving a call. You glance at the caller ID.

Incoming call from Rindoubabe<3

You sigh and answer the call.

"What?" You started hearing the noise behind the line.

[Mind if I come over there??] You pursed your lips and played with the pen.

"Why though?"

[Why?? Am I not allowed?]

Your rolled your eyes and chuckled. As if you can say no to this man.

"Sure you can come...I'm waiting at Senju as well, but she's not yet coming."

[Ohh, is that so...Ah ok, see yah.]

"Hmm, be careful on the road, Love, bye!"

Your tongue emerged softly on your lips and text Takeomi if Senju's really coming since Senju is always preoccupied with a lot of things that she sometimes doesn't care about her phone.

Inside your room, you heard the familiar roar of Rindou's motor. You move your desk chair to the window. You look down and watch him take off his helmet. His hair falls on his chin. He looks cute when his hair is tied up since it's growing long. He looks up at you with his usual cold stares.

You pursed your lips and move your chair away again and went back to your study table.

"Why does he look handsome today," you mumbled and scribbled something on the scratch paper. Rindou knew the door's pin so you didn't bother going down and he should consider your situation right now. You heard he closed the door but you barely heard his footstep...No, he walks without a sound except only if he's mad or something. That's your sign and awareness.

Your door opens revealing your hot boyfriend. You picked behind the chair and watch him get closer at you. Hands-on his pockets. When his deep orbs catch yours he never leaves it. Your brows scrunched down a bit fighting his eyes but in the end, you're the one who look away.