𝟏𝟕→𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
私につかまって
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗私につかまって╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Let's fuck, Y/n." With that Rindou went at your neck and sucked it slowly. Your legs begun to shake and don't know exactly what to do. Your hands went to his shoulder.

"Rindou, y-you're drun-- ngl." I soft moan went out on your mouth when he found and suck your sweet spot. He licked and nibble your neck while you're starting to feel something. He catch your both wrist and pinned it on the car. He stop on sucking you and look at your eyes.

"Your moan makes me hard." He huskily said. "Do you want it or no?" He politely ask then went on your lips to picked a kiss. He didn't even try on waiting for your answer and went back on your neck and try on licking it again. He planted soft kisses on your neck tell it reached your collarbone. Without hesitation, he bit it making you part your lips and let out a soft groan.

You bit your lower lip and closed your eyes. You don't exactly know if you want him to stop. There's something stopping you. Something's burning inside you.

You can't control yourself not to moan. His wet kisses tickles you. His gripped on your wrist tightens. He's so close. You can feel him. His warmth, his body, his hair, his lips.

"K-kiss m-me." Rindou stopped from nibbling your neck and look at you. "You ain't gonna stop me? I won't stop myself for this lat-" you stopped him using your lips. He's so talkative. Rindou let go of your wrist and placed his both calloused hands on your curves as well your arms wrapped on his neck. You tip-toed to reach him more. Other than the sounds of the crickets, you can hear the breath of the the two of you and so your heart. Your face were heating up and the burning sensation inside you makes your inner body to throb and cream.

Rindou made his way inside your mouth and devoured you tasting the sweet juice you drank earlier. It was so sweet that he can't resist on nibbling and biting gently your wounded lips. You didn't mind the mild pain and continued to fight him.

You guys parted your lips to catch your breath. Rindou's hands went to your ass and begun kissing the juncture of your neck. A moan escaped from you when he squeezed that ass of yours. He then stop and took your wrist.

"Unlock your car." He rasps and you found yourself at the backseat of your car. You're at the edge, back's on the door. Rindou hovered to you after he took off his long sleeve shirt and the black t-shirt.

"Are you sure?" He huskily whispered on your ear giving you chills. You gulp and gently kiss his flushing neck. In the middle of the night, inside your car, you're going to feel the pleasure you've never felt before.

"D-do it." You blushed. You should have stop him. You should, but your body is heating up already. There's no way that the both of you will stop at this moment unless someone interrupt the two of you.