𝟒𝟒→𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
ボーゼン
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗ボーゼン ╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

A very long scolding from grandparents before having a good time with cousins. Senju, Takeomi, and You did have a great day or that's what you called it after getting scolded. It doesn't matter anymore. What's important is that you are on a vacation right now.

"It would have been better if it's summer. We can relax on the beach!" Senju shouted while looking boredly at her Ipad. You wiped the towel on your wet hair and sit on the bed.

"Yeah. But you also proclaim that winter is better because it's cold when the weather is very hot."

"It's unavoidable. I can't stop myself from saying those besides isn't cool..."

You sigh and grabbed the hairdryer. The room you're both in is perfect for four people. Two queen size beds. You're gonna sleep beside Senju because other than your cousins, you're very close with her. Although, you can get along with your cousins; Senju's still different.

"Y/n! Senju! Here's our dress for Christmas! We're having a Christmas dance! So we need to practice!" Five of your girl cousin went inside. All of them are around their 19s already. A silk red dress with white feathers on the hems and the upper chest was presented in front of you. It's a crisscross on the back and red high knee boots as well.

"Wear this! C'mon!" You were grabbed with Senju and immediately stripped by them.

"W-wait..." Senju shyly uttered but in the end, she let the hands of her cousins rule her. You also did the same. Once you were left in your undies they stop because of two things.

"What is it?" You asked. One of your cousins pointed to your scars.

"I thought you only stabbed once on the back? Then what is this?" You look at your abdomen. You clearly remember the scar on your abdomen. It was the time you were stabbed in the Musashi Shrine festival. It was given by Rindou's psycho ex who wants you dead. The time as well when he brought you to the Hospital.

"This happened first before on my back..." You chuckled and trace the scar on your abdomen. You don't hate the scar because this represents something important. It's not because it was given by a shit but because of your vitality. You're quite strong to stay alive after getting stabbed into serious parts of your body. And on the back. It's Baji's life. If you didn't shield yourself, then that angry man wouldn't be in this world anymore.

"This is not something to smile about. I freaked out after hearing that you got in critical condition. You should take care of yourself more Y/n... You too Senju..."