𝟐𝟐→𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
捨て学校
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗捨て学校╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Emma!!" You called out to Emma as you entered the cafeteria. She was sitting on the bench where you two most likely to stay and chill. Emma in response smiled at you and as you get near her, you didn't hesitate to sit on the other side of the table.

"Did you wait that long?" You asked. Emma shook her head and handed you one piece of the melon pan bread.

"Not really. I just sit here right after you came." You nod your head and glance at your phone.

"I wonder if Yuzuha's fine. I don't see her account online." You said and show your screen to Emma for her to see Yuzuha's account.

"Hakkai didn't told you?" You curiously look at her. "What do you mean??" You asked, licking your lower lip.

"Taiju broke her phone and she's quietly spacing herself to us. You know, when Yuzuha and Taiju fought she'll need sometime to be alone and she'll be alright again after two days."

"How awful. I really hate that Taiju. I mean, he's the eldest in their family and he should be the one to protect his siblings not that he's the one who'll bully the two." You stated grimly.

"Hmph, if I were Yuzuha, I wouldn't mind leaving that asshole." Emma deadpanned. She then stared at you.

"How about you Y/n?" Your brows furrowed curiously. Emma's eyes narrowed at you.

"I didn't ask you about this because I'm afraid it'll trigger you, but I guess that thing doesn't matter."

"What? I don't understand what you're talking about."

"I feel like dying after what happened on the festival but my eyes didn't lied on me right?? You...with Rindou carrying you."

"Ha?" That was your last word after you heard the bell rang. It feels like you've got a cold sweat. Your hands suddenly coated with sweat. Emma groaned and stood up.

"Damn it. We'll talk about this later. Don't run on me Y/n got that!" With that she leave already scared that her strict subject teacher/prof scold her.

"Did the bell just save my life." You uttered timidly followed with a nervous laugh. You shook your head and head straightly to the library since you don't have class for today. Before you reach the library you'll going to walk at the soccer field near at the fences of the school where you can clearly see the sakura trees and the stores outside the campus.

While you're in the middle of walking alone, your phone vibrated as a sign that someone's calling you. The name itself showing on your phone made your lips parted.

"What do you want?" You ask as you answered the call. This is the first you two talk on the phone.

[Your voice quite different, maybe cute.] You rolled your eyes and stopped your track.