𝟒𝟕→𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
寂しい
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Y/n!"

A loud shout coming from your silly cousin startled you and Rio. The two of you look at Senju who's running wild. Her yellow bonnie that you made for her was crushed without any mercy. Her eyes were worried.

"Senju..."

Senju walked passed Rio while panting and holding on to your forearm.

"Are you fine? Why were you crying? Did something happen?" She worriedly asks. Your brows creased curiously.

How does Senju know that I am here?

She looks so worried that it made you more confused. You're certain that you never confide anyone about the pain you're bearing right now. But seemed that she had guessed already.

"Someone saw you crying last night? What happened? I also noticed that you're avoiding us."

You bite your cheeks and glance at Rio. Using your forefinger, you scratched your cheek.

"Let's talk about this at home," you said but you're just really avoiding her questions. "Anyway, Senju this is Rio, Rindou's cousin."

Senju looks up to Rio who's grinning now and waving his hand. Senju quickly puckered and narrowed her eyes.

"Ehhh..." Senju irked at the sight of Rio. You just watched her irking while you were starting to understand the situation.

Meanwhile, Rio chuckled. "You're related to her, Y/n?"

You bobbed your head and said, "She's my close kin. You two knew each other?"

"Yeah. She's quite stupid in games."

"What did you say!" Senju seethed through greeted teeth. You just let them bicker for a while while you sat on the wooden swing.

It's not surprising if Senju knew Rio. Although, it seemed that the two of them don't fight physically but through gadgets and games. Now that Senju stop arguing with Rio, you started a conversation with him again.

"Rio, what was it again about earlier?" You inquired innocently. You saw how his lips twitched, although you didn't mind.

Rio put his hands inside his pockets and smiled. He can't actually tell the details when he doesn't stand in a position to tell anything. If Senju didn't arrive, he'd probably regret what he said.