𝟐𝟔→𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
複雑
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗複雑╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Why I am here?" You mumbled and look around the tidy room. The walls and ceiling were painted into black and grey, a complete set of pc near the window, the room was a bit large, almost things around are brand new. You rubbed your blurry eyes and was about to get off the bed when a heavy arm wrapped on your body and stopped you from getting up. Your body gently pulls back on the soft bed. Your head turned to the right side only to see a sleeping Rindou. Your eyes widened and your face heated.

You remember what happened last night. You basically sleep on his shoulder. His half-naked body was an inch closer to you. His veiny arms were wrapped on you heavily but it wasn't grasping you tightly. You can't see his face since his hair is covering it and the lampshade isn't too bright.

It's still dark outside because it's still 4 in the morning. You bit your lower lip and slowly lift Rindou's arm away from you. You need to go back home right now. You have classes today.

You succeeded in taking off his arm and went down the bed. The matted floor brings comfort to your barefoot. You're mesmerized by his room. Men's usually hate to clean but even a speck of single dust can't be seen in his room. Your eyes stared at his bunch of car and motor collection on the wall. You head to the window and look outside.

"The hell, he's rich." You mumbled. You walk silently and took your phone that's placed on the nightstand near his phone. You found yourself inside the bathroom since you found the door left ajar. You washed your face carefully and wait a few minutes to dry your face. While you're inside the bathroom, you heard a loud thud outside, you are startled and look if Rindou's the reason for the sound. Then you just saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed.

His room smelled mint and aftershave. Another thud again happened outside. Out of your curiosity, you decided to go out and look at what's outside. You run your hand on your side hair and some of it stayed on your ear and some fall freely. You walk without making a noise and open the door carefully.

As you open the door a little, the hallway is in dim light because of the light downstairs. You sneak your head first and look around if there's no one around. You heard another thud again and it's now on the stairs. You bite your lower lip and sneak down. Your eyes wandered a little. Their house ain't a mansion but you'd probably guessed that they're rich just looking around. Your one handhold to the staircase and walk down slowly. As you walk, you heard a cute mewl.

"A dog." You uttered and walk down faster than ever. Your eyes were full of joyfulness when you saw a pomeranian dog, rolling on the floor. It's familiar to you.

wait isn't that one Rindou send to me?

On the second thought, you became irritated with the dog. It was the dog who ruined your underwear, you don't care about it but it's hella embarrassing.