𝟒𝟑→𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
またね
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗またね╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Honey, hurry up!" Your mother shouted waiting for your father to come down the stairs. You walk down the porch and look inside the car. Rindou was putting the luggage on the trunk. Your Mom wants him to come but Rindou refused as he is also celebrating with his family but he agreed to convey all of you and bring the car back to your house.

The cold breeze kissed your cheeks. It's 3:30 in the morning and around 4:47 is your flight. You went inside the car and left the door open.

"By the way, I never heard Suha and Rio lately. Where are they?" You inquired as you look at your phone? Rindou glanced inside.

"They're with their parents..."

"Ohh. So you're celebrating with your Mom or with your relatives?"

"It doesn't matter who and where as long as it wouldn't be hard in the ass."

You bob your head. Rindou sit next to you as your parents went out of the house. The lights were now off except for the solar Christmas lights. You fasten your seatbelt and read the messages of your friends. Some of them are still awake.

"Rindou, how's your Mom? You know we've been friends since high school. When she became a model and own her own cosmetic company, we no longer got the chance to hang out," your Mom said.

You listened to their conversation.

"She is fine. After she came back from Paris, she took a break for the holidays."

"Tell her that I'm going to call her. Have you met Meian, honey?" Your mom inquired and look at you. You shook your head. Your Mom then looks at Rindou.

"You ain't introducing her to your Mom? Even she knew my daughter. She should know whose boyfriend she is."

Rindou smiled timidly.

"Ma'am L/n, it's not like that. Mom is very busy and she already knows that your daughter is my girlfriend. It's just that, time is not with us."

You blushed after hearing his answer. Your Mom nods her head. Actually, you are scared when your Mom gets mad. It's like when she's mad, she shouldered the universe. She doesn't get along with the people she doesn't like and is comfortable with. She's strict more than your father but she knows when will she going to be strict with you. They support you for everything as you are their firstborn.