𝟏𝟏→𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
彼と一人で
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗彼と一人で╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You drove the car silently and played a music on your car. The two of you just stay silent and you still feel embarrassed and awkward, you don't know what Rindou exactly felt since he was now on his phone.

God dammit. What the hell did just came up on my mind! Why the hell did I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him! Shit! I just wanna disappear right now.

"Ehem.. so. Where are we heading?" You asked while stuttering a little. Your eyes were locked on the road. Rindou stop tapping on his phone and glance at you.

"Let's head to my house." He mildly said looking at your sides. "What!?" You puckered and glared at him. He took off his lens while looking at you.

"Now you look at me." He said and chuckled. You bubbled your cheeks and look back on the road. You blinked your eyes many times and focused yourself on driving. He whistled and crossed his arms.

"It's just a kiss, why are you so startled. Haven't you kiss someone?" He said not even sound that he's not bothered, he sounds more like teasing you. You glance at him.

"Shut up and I'm not bothered." You lied to hide that embarrassment on you. You sucked your mouth when you heard him chuckled and mocked you.

"Is that your first kiss??" He teasingly asked looking at you with such annoying stare. You rolled your eyes. You decided to head to Roppongi. There might be a possibility that if you roam around in Shibuya ward with this guy, one of the Touman might saw the both of you and think that you're dating him, which is really impossible to happen.

"My kiss cost hundreds bucks but because it was your first time, it's for free, I even dominated you..ohh I just remember, I kissed you at the last party right?? It means this kiss was the se--"

"Fuck! You aren't my first kiss!! You think I can't dominate you! Don't be so full of yourself!" You hissed. You're getting stress because of this boy. Is it even a good decision that you're alone with him? Rindou became silent to what you said and looks like you didn't notice what you have said. He grin widely and let out a little laugh.

"Then try it." He said in dally. You park the car on the  car park and look at him.

"Try what?" You brashly ask and unbuckle the seatbelt.

"You're pretty hot earlier though, but now, damn you've got alzheimers? You just said you can dominate me... prove me them." You licked your lips and raised your middle finger.