𝟐𝟖→𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
デート
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗デート╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You're alone sweeping the house since you don't have anything to do. The girls aren't in the mood to go hang either. Out of your boredom, you keep yourself busy. Wiping the windows, cleaning some unbreakable furniture, mapping the floor up to the stairs and the rooms. All of the cleaning you did and finish it after.

ting*

You glance at your phone after receiving a text from none other than your 3 days boyfriend. You pursed your lips after reading the message he sent. Both of you shared contacts even though the online messengers is fine, but Rindou is so persistent and won't stop if you say so.

You sit on the couch while sucking the ice cube.

Rindoubabe <3

Hey, whatcha doin?

You rolled your eyes. He is probably the one who changed his name on your contact. Definitely sound cliche. Well, in three days being in a relationship with him is so far have many things have happened. The first day was just normal since Rindou and you didn't see each other. The second day was he came to your house to pest you, normally the same way how he pisses you. The third day was, you two just went out on the night to get some air.

And today's the fourth day. You typed on your phone silently.

You:

Just finished cleaning the house.

How 'bout u?

Rindoubabe <3:

I'm sitting alone here.

I'm bored 😑

You:

Ain't you always bored, tch.

Rindoubabe <3:

Now is diff.

Why don't we catch up?

You:

Where r we going then?

Rindoubabe <3:

Just finish yourself.

Let's date, you unromantic
w