𝟑𝟐→𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
わたしは、
あなたを愛しています
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗わたしは、あなたを愛しています╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

It's been three weeks since you've been staying at the regional spine injury centre for rehabilitation. The medication continues and you're also now doing robotic gait training to retrain your legs to walk again and when you can now move your legs gait training would be better. You really badly want to walk again and your determination sometimes make you cry secretly.

"So, when did the two of start dating?" Yuzuha said like she was interviewing you. You blink momentarily. Just as so you thought, everyone will found out that Rindou is your boyfriend and the three young ladies start questioning you. You pursed your lips and sigh.

"Just weeks ago." You replied. Yuzuha narrowed her eyes at you. "Hmm. So it was you on Twitter saying that Rindou accompanied a girl in Roppongi hills." You chuckled and scratched your nape.

"Didn't he hurt you back then? What happened? How come?" Emma added. You look at the blonde lady.

"It's a long story. Let's just say we slowly get along. That's it." Emma rose her brow. "What kind of boyfriend he is? Is he good at you? How about sweet? I honestly see him as a womanizer."

"Yeah, girl. That's true. Haitani brothers are always in a club partying around." Yuzuha sassily said. You smiled a little. You understand them. Since for them, It's your first time to have a delinquent boyfriend. They don't know that you have passed with Hanma because you chose to stay quiet and don't bring up the past.

But there's also bugging you. Surely, Rindou is a womanizer and a type of boy who will cheat when he started to get bored. What scares you is that if he betrays you. At least you don't want that to happened and you still don't know him yet. What kind of a person he is indoors and outdoors.

"You think he's the kind of guy to be sweet. He's not a tsundere. It's his mannerism to be cold and be blunt." You uttered. Hina scoffed behind Emma.

"You mean you two have a cold relationship!"

"Oh, c'mon girl. He's not like Takemichi." Yuzuha admitted. You just smiled a little.

"Let's not talk about it. I don't have anything else to tell you." You said matter of factly. You don't like sharing your experience with him. Since the two of you did was making you blush to think about it.

You look at the window. You're glad that your friends visiting you always because they know that you're not used to be in hospitals. Any blood related scares you. Every night and morning, you're crying because of you being scared to get injected. Your trauma would just attack you and make you hate everyone surrounds you.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to see all of you." You sob hiding yourself on the blanket. If only you can walk, you would have run away from them.

"Honey, please. You need to--"