𝟔𝟐→𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
❝提案❞
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗❝提案❞╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The day after what you learned about the past, you went to Takemitchi without any notice. He was even shocked seeing you. Since Hinata is visiting him, he cleans his mess every day to avoid embarrassment.

"What brought you here, Y/n-chan?" He rubs the back of his head.

"You told me that you're a time leaper. Then tell me what happened in the future?"

He suddenly turns pale and you notice that. You furrowed then sighed heavily.

"This is bullshit, but I believe you. I know you don't lie."

"You believe me?" You shrug your shoulder. You always wonder how Takemitchi became so very worried in every Toman's fight. He is more desperate than Mikey. He would always face his enemy even though he won't win.

He's always there.

And you wondered why?

"You're the desperate guy I've known since I first saw you. Even if you're already beaten into a pulp you always stand. And now, I wonder why. How old are you when Tenjiku fought with Toman?"

Takemitchi sighs, "around 26, I guess."

Your eyes went bigger a little. He was an adult and wasted his time dealing with those childish actions.

"What was your motive all along? Was it to help Toman?"

Takemitchi always knows his purpose why he keeps leaping through the past and coming back to the present, believing that everything is fine and normal.

"It is to save Hinata." You saw his cheeks go red.

"Why? Did something happen to her in the future?" You curiously ask.

"Kisaki killed Hinata..."

You furrowed at him curiously. Hinata was killed by Kisaki? Who's that? How come? He keeps coming back to the past just for the girl he cherishes and loves the most even if it will cost his life

"Who is that?"

"He is an evil who put you guys in harm. This is all his scheme. Even after he died, nothing changed. Someone will still die even after I tried so many times. Draken, Emma, Hinata, Mikey, while you almost die as well. I just want to save Hinata but I need to get involved with all of you just so I can save her...But saving her is not enough."

"Takemitchi..."

"I need to save Mikey as well to save Hinata. But don't worry about it Y/n-chan. I will find a way to get to Mikey and have a talk with him..."