𝟐𝟕→𝐘𝐄𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
そうです
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗そうです╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You have bitten your lips as you get inside your classroom only to welcome by Mikey and Draken. You look at them and act normal.

"Hey, Y/n." Mikey smiled at you and wave his hands for a second. You form a smile on your face as you went near them, holding on to your skirt secretly.

"Hey. Why are you here?" You questioned. Mikey standing near the threshold while Draken's leaning on the wall frame.

"To buy something with Ken-chin." You nod slowly, pursing your lips then smiled.

"Ah hehe, okay. I just go to my seat." You chuckled and leave them. Your heart has been honestly beating rapidly that you're worried for them to notice that's why you distance yourself first.

"Y/n, let's hang out next week with Baji," Mikey said. You look at him.

"Sure. Should I tell him now for preparation?" Mikey from grinning shook his head. Your brows rose in confusion.

"Why?? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go with Emma tomorrow? She told me that she's going to shop for some of her clothes, I'm sure, Hina or Yuzuha will come with her." Draken answered instead of Mikey.

"Sure. Maybe after school." You uttered and after your talk with them, they go out for a while since the class is not yet starting. You leaned your face on your palm and look outside the window thinking about you and Rindou.

Just thinking his name would made your heart flutter. You pursed your lips and breath heavily.

"I like you. Wanna be my lover?"  Rindou's hands wrapped on you. His husky voice keeps on repeating on your head.

"W-what! Are you mocking me!" You stuttered and pushed him but his arms just tighten. His naked body is sticking on you. You can feel how cold he is.

"No, darling. That answer is wrong." He leans a little closer on you. The strand of his hair brushed on your cheek.

"I give you a choice, whether's it's a yes or yes." You puckered.

"What kind of choices is that, you bastard." He smirked. You suddenly felt your body being carried by him. Your eyes widen when he throws you on the bed.

"Oh my god! What the hell." You cursed when your body slammed on his bed. You try to stand up but before you could do it, Rindou is now above you. He's both arms above your head and staring at you coldly.