𝟓𝟓→𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
久しぶりです
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗久しぶりです╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You cocks an eyebrow as you try to grab your forearms away from the man who's holding you. It's been years since the last time you saw him. It pains you because you choose to stay away from him rather than tell him the truth.

"Don't trouble me, we're in public," you uttered coldly. If this happened before where everything is fine and young, maybe you'd jump and hug him genuinely. Although you noticed the changes in him. He changed a lot into a person you couldn't recognized anymore. He's already far beyond and stranger.

Just by looking at his three-piece suit, maybe he's meeting a business partner. Choosing to be alone and forgetting his family made him look like a different person that you never know exist. But then, it's been a while. Seeing him in a good shape is already fine but there's something different from him.

"I'm proud of you for becoming a model. As expected to my dear cousin."

It's too strange. He let go of your forearm while you straightly looked at his oceanic orbs that has been very beautiful from the very beginning that every person could fall to his schemes.

You forced a smile as you warmly looked at him. Even though he changed a lot, he's still a family.

"Have you been doing well, Haru?" You inquired then wrapped your hand to your forearm where Haruchiyo touched you. It was painful, to be frank.

You receive a smirk and he tilted his head. You felt bad about how he changed his beautiful hair colour. You love his shiny and straight long hair only to be in pink. It suits him but it is more Haru when he's in natural hair. He shoved his hands inside of his pockets and you saw how he rolled his eyes.

"Should I answer that? Standing means I'm doing fine," he sarcastically said. You bit the tip of your tongue and looked at your toenails.

"Yeah..." You once again looked at him. He's wearing a black mask to hide those nasty scars. Maybe that is the thing that didn't change him. He was just a guy having an average height with a teenager body but now he's an adult who changed a lot into a new and different person.

"Well then, let's meet again some other time. I still have another show to attend."

Haruchiyo's sullen eyes bore in you but you didn't hesitate to leave him. "I'm only three days here. I'm really glad to see you, Haru."

You went back to the table where Alex and the Cosmetic Chemist chatted with each other. You sigh heavily and immediately showed them a smile that no one knows it's a forced one.